VN Ren'Py A Foreign World [Ep. 5.5] [HighbornTiger]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
nice game but my golden rule will apply if the game gets past version 0.8 in this case episode 8 then i will try it until then good luck.

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Many things are sick, sure, but there is a gigantic, huge, earth sized difference between a nuke obliterating a city and then some years later the city is rebuilt and habitable again (Hiroshima and Nagasaki, who now have over a million and a half living in them) and a nuke that literally makes humans unable to survive for a thousand years, and not only in this city but in this ENTIRE F***ING CONTINENT. Like, nothing is similar between those two scenarios.
The difference is one actually happened.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AForeignWorld-EP5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I didn't like how the last part with Sally was presented in the game. I don't know if I just didn't notice before or this was the first time when things happening to another character were completely narrated by an omniscient narrator in such detail.
In my opinion it would have been better to tell most of the same things via dialogue.

Especially because part of it you could already conclude from the dialogue between Aurora and Sue anyway.

I hope this doesn't become a common thing in the future.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes