3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

Sath

Nov 13, 2017
stuck on the quest "talk to mom about the shed", she stands in the kitchen and says "i have to go". no further
please fix it

tRu

Apr 24, 2018
stuck on the quest "talk to mom about the shed", she stands in the kitchen and says "i have to go". no further
please fix it
I have the same problem but I was able to talk to her about the shed and now I can't do anything I tried sleeping but can't idk what to do

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
My game is bugged a LOT, my questlog just doesn't exist and i have 2 versions of the mother sat inside each other..

EDIT: Im giving up there is so many things wrong with this game :LOL:

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes of course!
But after several hours the game thread is updated, Terranusnova was the first with a weird, endless running value counting upwards for nothing, even not on purpose triggerable, for me inside the engine, to recreate the error..
so I guessed, that this might be an individual case :)
You should add incest and milf tag, it will get more people to see this game.

Now on the questions...

Will the mc be the only male to fuck those girls? If so this will be on my list of favs for sure, those milfs looks amazing.
It will be nice if you add future / planned tags in the devs notes or Spoiler genre tag.
That way people will know what you have planned.

Best of luck with the game, I will wait for a few more updates when you add sex scenes to play it but is looking nice. (y)

Reactions: punisher2099

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Try to buy the spy camera, click on buy spycamera, and then suddenly nothing happens and no matter where i click, i hear myself walking in the room with no further option....

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Am i the only one who played through all the content easily with no issues?. Game works well enjoying it so far.
I've had no issues, but then I'm not quite 100% sure if I've reached the end of the possible things to do. So I've pm'd the dev.

No bugs that I'm aware of.

Reactions: DevSteve and Sitho

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, with the info given, hard to say. But there are big clues in the warning message.

As a guess:

A corrupted or incomplete downloaded zip/rar.
Or you have run out of space on the location when extracting.
Or your antivirus has kicked in for some reason deleting or moving certain files to quarantine.

'Why' you cannot check this yourself is the biggest question.

Reactions: Sitho

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
You should add incest and milf tag, it will get more people to see this game.

Now on the questions...

Will the mc be the only male to fuck those girls? If so this will be on my list of favs for sure, those milfs looks amazing.
It will be nice if you add future / planned tags in the devs notes or Spoiler genre tag.
That way people will know what you have planned.

Best of luck with the game, I will wait for a few more updates when you add sex scenes to play it but is looking nice. (y)
yes MC will be the main and only character .. no more additional dicks planned :'D

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
chthonic_goat_666

on this way:
Even if you didn't like the game, I'd like to thank you for your review!

Not every game is for everyone, and especially point & click is often (somehow)
different. Thank you, for just giving it a try and taking the time to write such a "huge"
review for this game!

best
~Sitho

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Game is OK, in my mind atleast, different for sure but couple of things bothers me !!!! Automatic text is BAD, it`s too slow and then sudenly too fast, I mean when you use LMB, you miss lines !!! Allso you can`t PAUSE game, when it`s automatic mode (talking) !!!! No rewerse option, if you miss the lines !!!! IMHO is, drop off automatic text and just click text foward !!!! :D(y)

PS. More save slots would be nice !!!!!
PSS. Where are those unlocked scenes ?????

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 18 Votes