3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
only 7 pages for a game that looks this good ?
you know the problem dev if this was on renpy it would've been more popular
I don't do this for any popularity
I am working on this game because it's fun and if some people joins in to play the game
its amazing and if they have fun - perfect

I won't be the next Icstor or the next Dark Cookie, I just want to have some fun with it :)
And if the game is good then people will play it and if not they won't, completely no matter what engine is used :)

best
~Sitho

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
but the silence, whether something is happening to this game or will be abandoned for too little interest

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
but the silence, whether something is happening to this game or will be abandoned for too little interest
no, it won't :'D at least two month of silence on ANY plattform is needed to be considered as canceled/abandoned

--> here:

everyone can see what the current situation is

--> a devlog comes every 15-20 days on itchio (depends on how much news there is to tell),
and this will also be integrated within the gamethread here on F95

--> and like you can see, I still check the thread here daily, if something is new and respond to it

I have no intention to cancel the development at all, because I have no reason to do so!

// but as I said before:
I will never rush through any stuff, just to throw out releases as fast as possible.
I'll "throw" out the next release as soon as it is finished and I am satisfied with it :)

best
~Sitho

Reactions: Markuss

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
no, it won't :'D at least two month of silence on ANY plattform is needed to be considered as canceled/abandoned

--> here:

everyone can see what the current situation is

--> a devlog comes every 15-20 days on itchio (depends on how much news there is to tell),
and this will also be integrated within the gamethread here on F95

--> and like you can see, I still check the thread here daily, if something is new and respond to it

I have no intention to cancel the development at all, because I have no reason to do so!

// but as I said before:
I will never rush through any stuff, just to throw out releases as fast as possible.
I'll "throw" out the next release as soon as it is finished and I am satisfied with it :)

best
~Sitho
Thanks for the answer

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Hi guys,

Does anybody know how to trigger this shot?

Greetings
after talking to dayna in the kitchen, when she'll go change clothes to meet up in the shed with MC, go to mc room and peek through the drilled hole, until she arrives :)

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
after talking to dayna in the kitchen, when she'll go change clothes to meet up in the shed with MC, go to mc room and peek through the drilled hole, until she arrives :)
Hi Dev

Thanks for answering.

What If I already went to that part of the game and I didn´t watch that opportunity?

Do I need to play from before that, to trigger it?

By the way, I´m playing on an old MAC laptop, so please, Update your game for this kind of device as well.

You are doing a great game here Dev!

Greetings

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Do I need to play from before that, to trigger it?

By the way, I´m playing on an old MAC laptop, so please, Update your game for this kind of device as well.

Greetings
- Yes, if possible, load a save game before and play again until then

- I already "optimized" the game for 0.4, especially for people with "older/slower" systems
I didn't get any more blackscreen/shutoff messages for 0.4, so I guess it worked :'D
The only thing for MAC I can do, is still releasing a "untested" version for MAC users out there :)

best
~Sitho

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
It's a nice surprise to see another VIS game, played the game for an hour (I know I'm a little late to the party). As a P&C Adventure fan, enjoyed it, sure it needs more polishing, but currently nothing too bad. Liked the environment designs, renders are good, there's enough interaction with the objects for curious players. As others stated needs moooore save slots, preferably limitless. :p Automatic text is annoying and should be manual. Also a minor issue I experienced:

If you try to start a new game after playing a little, I think game just continue your save or skip intro and send you to the living room. No intro video or talking with the milf. You need to close the game then start a new game.

So far game looks promising and I'll follow it's development and will play again. Thanks and good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Sitho

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
It's a nice surprise to see another VIS game, played the game for an hour (I know I'm a little late to the party). As a P&C Adventure fan, enjoyed it, sure it needs more polishing, but currently nothing too bad. Liked the environment designs, renders are good, there's enough interaction with the objects for curious players. As others stated needs moooore save slots, preferably limitless. :p Automatic text is annoying and should be manual. Also a minor issue I experienced:

If you try to start a new game after playing a little, I think game just continue your save or skip intro and send you to the living room. No intro video or talking with the milf. You need to close the game then start a new game.

So far game looks promising and I'll follow it's development and will play again. Thanks and good luck to the dev.
Thank you :)
Your words mean a lot to me, because as an adventure fan you look
at a P&C even more critically than other players. (I guess :) )

Both of your mentioned points "saveslots & automatic text"
are already planned to be improved for the next version :)
Thanks for the hint with the "new game error", I'll take a look at it! :)

best
~Sitho

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
where we should put the camera ?
Hi, currently there is no point to use, for the camera.
It's just the basic mechanic integrated, incl the UI for the function itself.
Placing the first camera is planned for the next version!

best
~Sitho

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Because his patreon page still active and recently posted something about alpha 0.5
Hello
Personally, I would find it useful that projects that are not regularly maintained and receive an update at least every 6 months should automatically be marked as "abandoned". this forum would give the developers a clear signal that no support can be expected from this site for apparent activities and announcements alone. Unfortunately, this is not provided for in the rules.

regardless of this, every user can decide for himself when a game appears to him as "abandoned", delete it and no longer support the developer. How useful it is to download games that are already marked as "abandoned" at all, each member must decide for themselves.

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
methusalix55

The first part in particular made me laugh!
"[..]a clear signal that no support can be expected from this site[..]"

..I never expected(!) any support at all..

I make my game, as I said often before, because I like to do it..

..I never asked to get this thread started..

..I only asked to become the thread owner to have the possibility to update the thread either with
informations or a new game version..

..being on page 100+ of "what's new" is basically like "marked as abandoned", isn't it?
..even if the game isn't abandoned at all..

"[..] every user can decide for himself when a game appears to him as "abandoned", delete it and no longer support the developer[..]"

..user can decide this already with hitting "unwatch"

..and how exactly is "waiting for a new update in a piracy forum and struggling about,
if anything should be abandoned or not, supporting any developer at all?

best
~Sitho

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
methusalix55

The first part in particular made me laugh!
"[..]a clear signal that no support can be expected from this site[..]"

..I never expected(!) any support at all..

I make my game, as I said often before, because I like to do it..

..I never asked to get this thread started..

..I only asked to become the thread owner to have the possibility to update the thread either with
informations or a new game version..

..being on page 100+ of "what's new" is basically like "marked as abandoned", isn't it?
..even if the game isn't abandoned at all..

"[..] every user can decide for himself when a game appears to him as "abandoned", delete it and no longer support the developer[..]"

..user can decide this already with hitting "unwatch"

..and how exactly is "waiting for a new update in a piracy forum and struggling about,
if anything should be abandoned or not, supporting any developer at all?

best
~Sitho

Hello Sitho,
It was not my intention to accuse you of anything, or to criticize you personally. On the contrary, I like your project and appreciate your work - but I can't get used to extremely long update intervals, I just don't have the patience for that.
my post was meant at best as a stimulus to reconsider when you should actually consider a game abandoned.

It's certainly a piracy forum, but the fact that a lot of developers, modders and programmers are active here, explain, help and also get together for projects makes the difference to other sites. without this forum i would never have gotten to know some projects and the developers would not have been supported by me. I'm probably not the only one who thinks and acts like this.

• Angry
Reactions: whoabacha
3.90 star(s) 18 Votes