3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This is what ive covered and where I am at so far...

I dont know if I am going around wasting time or if I can do more or if im stuck in a bug loop.

I am able to walk around the all rooms at home except mums room, which ive been to once to clean the floor.

I have been to the shed with mum and given her the allen key, but she dissappeared from the shed after sitting on the table in the shed (if I recall correct) and nothing is built. If I go to the living room she is sitting on the sofa but I cannot speak to her.

Ive all the tools obviously, drill, drill bit, hammer etc and have hung up the picture. I also have violets bar card.

Ive been to the bar once and selected someone from the book and gone to I believe the first floor and had a scene, but if I now try to return to the bar from the map, it says "Sadly not open during daytime".

I cannot sleep.

If I click on Joanne on the map it says she has an appointment and to try later.

Ive fixed Rebecca's garage door and returned the remote. I cannot do anything else here.

I took Larissa home, now at Larissa's home, I cannot go to the back garden area and am told to come back later. Trying the front door or garage here states I should come back later or not a good idea at the moment.

Ive done the scene at the back of the bank and cannot return.

Ive not been able to get to the back of the Tool Store behind the counter, so I assume I missed that trigger.

Based on the quest log, everything states completed or wait for next update EXCEPT for:

1, Game Story - states - " Waiting" ?
9, Violets Bar - states - "Waiting" ?

If I go to my room and click on the camera at the bottom right it states:

Dayna 0/5
Rebecca 0/5
Not Known Yet
Emma 0/5
Must be Unlocked
Must be Unlocked
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon

If I go to the bathroom, my bag is gone, but it still says its there and will take care of it later.

So can I still progress or am I stuck in some bug loop?

Thanks in advance, just want to know if there is something I havent done.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This is what ive covered and where I am at so far...

I dont know if I am going around wasting time or if I can do more or if im stuck in a bug loop.

I am able to walk around the all rooms at home except mums room, which ive been to once to clean the floor.

I have been to the shed with mum and given her the allen key, but she dissappeared from the shed after sitting on the table in the shed (if I recall correct) and nothing is built. If I go to the living room she is sitting on the sofa but I cannot speak to her.

Ive all the tools obviously, drill, drill bit, hammer etc and have hung up the picture. I also have violets bar card.

Ive been to the bar once and selected someone from the book and gone to I believe the first floor and had a scene, but if I now try to return to the bar from the map, it says "Sadly not open during daytime".

I cannot sleep.

If I click on Joanne on the map it says she has an appointment and to try later.

Ive fixed Rebecca's garage door and returned the remote. I cannot do anything else here.

I took Larissa home, now at Larissa's home, I cannot go to the back garden area and am told to come back later. Trying the front door or garage here states I should come back later or not a good idea at the moment.

Ive done the scene at the back of the bank and cannot return.

Ive not been able to get to the back of the Tool Store behind the counter, so I assume I missed that trigger.

Based on the quest log, everything states completed or wait for next update EXCEPT for:

1, Game Story - states - " Waiting" ?
9, Violets Bar - states - "Waiting" ?

If I go to my room and click on the camera at the bottom right it states:

Dayna 0/5
Rebecca 0/5
Not Known Yet
Emma 0/5
Must be Unlocked
Must be Unlocked
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon

If I go to the bathroom, my bag is gone, but it still says its there and will take care of it later.

So can I still progress or am I stuck in some bug loop?

Thanks in advance, just want to know if there is something I havent done.
I`m in the same point, but I`m missing allso no. 10 and 12 (not found yet) at the quest log. ?????

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Buggy, can't buy camera, should go to bank but can't leave shop and conversation about credidcard not working is repeating whenever and wherever i click, is there any solution right now or should i i wait for bugfix?
Started new game and now stuck waiting for larisa, there were some short conversations and then when leaving living room i got frozen screen, can't click on anything...

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I see people managed to go further than me. Questlog doesn't say what to do, everything is "waiting...". It even asks "what's next?", oh the irony.
scho.jpg
I asked mom about the renovation and nothing happened, now I don't have any lines with mom and she asks "Are you working on something?" everytime I'm ustairs. Also stuck with remote, can't give it to her or open garage. What a mess.
" actual .. If you didn't pick up the dustpan set, you won't be able to enter the bedroom at all :O "
That's not true, don't have dustpan set, can't pick it up and can enter the bedroom. I guess my sessions is fucked up in every way possible.

Last edited:

tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
same problem here, cant pick the dustspan set... shows the name of item,, but dont work... cant pick it up!
i try start the game again,, but cant, dont start a new fresh game,, only load or continues the same game...second time trying start a new game,, the game crash
Solution in the spoiler
Edit: After close the game, and execute it again, i Can start a new one...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit3: now im stuck after go to bank,,, nothing more to do,, mom in livingroom, cant click to talk... all quest done, or "next update" only main story waiting, only quest 10 "not found yet"

Last edited:

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
only 7 pages for a game that looks this good ?
you know the problem dev if this was on renpy it would've been more popular

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Not sure what's going on, dev posted a recent tweet 10 days ago but no activity here or on discord.

Last edited:

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Where do you get this information from, buddy?
this information comes from my current devlog update on itchio

you can also find infos like that, under the "changelog spoiler" here for yourself too :)
if someone don't have an itchio account to follow there, this gamethread (changelog spoiler)
will also be updated, as soon as there is something new :)

best
~Sitho

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Game is OK, in my mind atleast, different for sure but couple of things bothers me !!!! Automatic text is BAD, it`s too slow and then sudenly too fast, I mean when you use LMB, you miss lines !!! Allso you can`t PAUSE game, when it`s automatic mode (talking) !!!! No rewerse option, if you miss the lines !!!! IMHO is, drop off automatic text and just click text foward !!!! :D(y)

PS. More save slots would be nice !!!!!
PSS. Where are those unlocked scenes ?????
Hi,

- I got this automatic text thing on my list now, if everything will work,
players should be able to toggle between automatic/manual

- I don't like this reverse text feature, so I won't integrate it in my game
additional to that, I think the software (visionaire studio) isn't really supporting
this kind of "go a step back thing" and just will end up in buggy situations or deadends

- More saveslots? noticed! :)

- If you hit a scene in game and get the annotation "scene unlocked" means,
that you'll be able to revisit the scene from the main menu "archive" because you unlocked it in game
(but this feature it's still under construction currently)

best
~Sitho

Reactions: Nerttu and donkiszu
3.90 star(s) 18 Votes