3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
So I'm playing through the cheating path, and when I hit the pre-dinner conversation at the start of chapter 6, it sounds like I'v suddenly been converted to the swinging or hotwife path? Is this a glitch?

Reactions: ant007

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
So I'm playing through the cheating path, and when I hit the pre-dinner conversation at the start of chapter 6, it sounds like I'v suddenly been converted to the swinging or hotwife path? Is this a glitch?
there are not paths rly...
just random events who will see them no matter in which path u are trying to go...

Reactions: ant007

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
there are not paths rly...
just random events who will see them no matter in which path u are trying to go...
Oh, well that's unfortunate. So I take that means from the dinner party onward, it's the same sequence of events no matter what.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I wanted to add a review for this game but I feel so bad not giving it 5 stars considering the obvious effort and dedication on behalf of the developer, that I'd rather not rate it at all. Godspeed, Laze, keep doing your thing and having fun!

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I wanted to add a review for this game but I feel so bad not giving it 5 stars considering the obvious effort and dedication on behalf of the developer, that I'd rather not rate it at all. Godspeed, Laze, keep doing your thing and having fun!
A review is always welcome, especially if containing constructive critics and player hints about getting the game better.

I know there are still some bugs here and there and I plan to make a final review of the game when it will be completed (you know I'm working on the last chapter).
Please, don't forget that this is my first game and that, step by step, it reaches now a whopping 8000+ renders and 9100+ dialogue phrases! ...quite hard to be perfect in all ramifications of dialogues and variables taking into account every possible Load/save/clicks and so on by the player... :cool::p
Perhaps I was too much ambitious to program a Load/Save mechanic that ensure full compatibility of previous saves while the game engine evolves through progressive versions. That's the main source of bugs, especially in variable tracking (Koulo077 that's probably why you can't play differently the paths).

Anyway, thanks you all for playig the game!

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
You'll get something juicy in the last chapter... :p;)
Just to clarify - are you talking about the latest release that's available to play now? Or will there be more in subsequent updates? That one ending was great, but an actual animation would be so rad. I'm in either way, but I'm curious!

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Just to clarify - are you talking about the latest release that's available to play now? Or will there be more in subsequent updates? That one ending was great, but an actual animation would be so rad. I'm in either way, but I'm curious!
I'm talking about the last chapter of the game that I'm developing and will be released in few weeks.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
any other games like this and the adventurous couple that focus on swinging open relationships?
It is said that The Tyrant, Dreaming of Dana, Dr Amana, Sex Coach, Project Hotwife, and also "cuckolding report Marina" and "cuckolding report mayumi", School Dreams 1,2,3, Meteor... are similar games with swinging...

xdlmao99

May 17, 2019
It is said that The Tyrant, Dreaming of Dana, Dr Amana, Sex Coach, Project Hotwife, and also "cuckolding report Marina" and "cuckolding report mayumi", School Dreams 1,2,3, Meteor... are similar games with swinging...
I feel like most of the games on this list focus more on the cheating/humiliation aspect rather than a consensual open relationship

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I feel like most of the games on this list focus more on the cheating/humiliation aspect rather than a consensual open relationship
You have right, most of these games are similar to "A Happy Marriege" from one or the other aspects of it. So the "A Happy Marriage" is unique of its kind, with full of positive turn of mind, without any humiliation, although the swingings and cuckoldings etc. are based mostly on agreement of the partners in the games mentioned above.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes