3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Sorry, but I can't agree with you, well since the story is about her and her husband the situations will be around them as well, and the main point here is Jenny, her thoughts, opinions, and situations she will be in, that's why you can maybe get the pinch of "everything is around her". There is plenty of other characters and their progress as well.
So you don't agree but also agree. Noted.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
1-I downloaded the game just now but i don't see any part to enter extra code.
2-Is Jenny's anal scene in the game yet?

Last edited:

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Real life work is taking away much of my time this period. I'm really sorry for the delay but I'm pushing on the last chapter of HM every single free minute I have. :)
Just don't get to stressed about it, good things comes to those who wait. :)

And it's sounds like you are prioritising what matters more in your life.

But I'm sure when the last chapter finally arrives we will awarded with some more amazing contents. :)

Reactions: LazingInTheHaze

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
This engine is killing me.... I used to play regulary this game before new mechanics are introduced. I loved it.... 9/10. I tried several times after that but couldn't progress on levels I passed previously. Now, I downloaded full game and decided to try again... and I can't even pass intro at doctor's office.

I followed latest WT I found (1.11) and here is what WT said:
When Dr. Jameson thinks “…and plus Jenny's innocence and beauty is hitting more!”
HS “…be professional!” => Ends step prematurely

So I skipped hotspot and that ended examine. I tried clicking HS. Same result. Can't proceed to
When Dr. Jameson says "Aren't you uncomfortable with that?":
OP: "Why not?" => Continues step

What is wrong?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
This engine is killing me.... I used to play regulary this game before new mechanics are introduced. I loved it.... 9/10. I tried several times after that but couldn't progress on levels I passed previously. Now, I downloaded full game and decided to try again... and I can't even pass intro at doctor's office.

I followed latest WT I found (1.11) and here is what WT said:
When Dr. Jameson thinks “…and plus Jenny's innocence and beauty is hitting more!”
HS “…be professional!” => Ends step prematurely

So I skipped hotspot and that ended examine. I tried clicking HS. Same result. Can't proceed to
When Dr. Jameson says "Aren't you uncomfortable with that?":
OP: "Why not?" => Continues step

What is wrong?
Just tried again the game till that exact point; I can reproduce your situation. Let me dig on it an d find what's happening... :cool:

Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Just tried again the game till that exact point; I can reproduce your situation. Let me dig on it an d find what's happening... :cool:
Thanks.... And what has happened with nurse-doctor small lez scene in near-by room
2021-02-04.png 2021-02-04 (1).png
I dig old versions and found one full game ending with ch7 (images are from there). There are also many HS and options and dialogue missing in waiting room, at docs office and even some HS in car on the way to Jim's dad.
Next full game I have is ch10 which has same mistake as the newest one and missing all these things above.
Are these things intentionally abandoned?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks.... And what has happened with nurse-doctor small lez scene in near-by room
View attachment 1019415 View attachment 1019416
I dig old versions and found one full game ending with ch7 (images are from there). There are also many HS and options and dialogue missing in waiting room, at docs office and even some HS in car on the way to Jim's dad.
Next full game I have is ch10 which has same mistake as the newest one and missing all these things above.
Are these things intentionally abandoned?
Yes, I intentionally changed a bit the "opening" of the game. Hotspots has been reduced and there's an option to have them "disabled" in the options since many players complained about the hotspot mechanic disrupting teh flow of th edialogues/game.

Reactions: leg28

Rule97

May 2, 2018
no matter how many times i load the gameit says im lacking chapter 11 but i do have chapter eleven in the folder with all the other chapters

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
it is 432.036 to be exact but it says ch11 and below ch13, shouldn't be ch12?
Chapter 11 is under ch13 because of capital writing. As you see all other chapters use lower-case and Chapter 11 is written in upper-case.

Maybe you forgot to update files in Game_Data folder? Best would be to re-download Chapter 12 from OP and apply the update again.

P.S. Wait... you don't have Chapter 12? o_O
1613828122217.png

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Chapter 11 is under ch13 because of capital writing. As you see all other chapters use lower-case and Chapter 11 is written in upper-case.

Maybe you forgot to update files in Game_Data folder? Best would be to re-download Chapter 12 from OP and apply the update again.

P.S. Wait... you don't have Chapter 12? o_O
View attachment 1045581
weird, chapter eleven and thirteen are in lower caps and i should have chapter 12, i download the "only chapter 12" link

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes