3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Mate, could you try to enable the "Hotspot Skipping" function in the setting and see if the extra content related to the parents visit is played ? Thanks in advance
Hi mate, with hotspots disabled I can see the "parents visit" scene. Many thanks and my congrats for the beautiful game.

SFPerkele

Sep 7, 2018
Sorry mate but I cannot help you on that. As I understand you're not using the rar file I published but someone else packed one. Secondly the error you posted was about the 32bit version, but the folder name seems to be for 64bit. I think you're not using the 32 bit version.
Yes, didn't use a rar file as there were none available in the 1st page of this thread. And yes, I was using the 64bit version as my OS is 64bit one. Now I tried to download the 32bit version and unpacked it. Upon launching it went as far as "Verifying chapter Assets..." after which the program just shut down. No error messages, no error logs of any sort. Just died. So guess I'm moving on from this game as it seems it won't agree to run for me any longer. Oh well...

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, didn't use a rar file as there were none available in the 1st page of this thread. And yes, I was using the 64bit version as my OS is 64bit one. Now I tried to download the 32bit version and unpacked it. Upon launching it went as far as "Verifying chapter Assets..." after which the program just shut down. No error messages, no error logs of any sort. Just died. So guess I'm moving on from this game as it seems it won't agree to run for me any longer. Oh well...
I'm really sorry that I cannot find the way to help you. One last try is to verify write/read permissions in the game folder or any antivirus that could block read access to the the game folder for the game.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
If I load the 4th save of the 6th page and finish playing the scene and then start the scene again,
an error message appears
View attachment 906897 View attachment 906898

I can also load the fourth page without errors. It loads directly onto the map screen,
but if I want to repeat, the same message comes up here as well
Could you please post the 4th save of the 6th page so I try to reproduce what happens to you? Thanks for you patience.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Did you try to click on the only yellow (enabled) location in the map? What happens?
Nothing happens. Also, no more hints for this location.
Can you post the Big Picture screen (you can access it by clicking on the "Storylines" button in upper part of the map)?
I updated the game to v0.1.12 and the new content is available, but no changes for Jim's office.
(Wow.. I didn't know I could click there!) :LOL:
1605859847076.png
As you can see not all steps are at 100%. Is there a scene I have to do before "Winthorpe's server scene? :unsure:
1605859959592.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Now after dropping Jim and Claire on Jim's office the scene became available, which didn't work in v1.11. The hints shown for Jim, Claire and Jenny are about the Resort visit.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Nothing happens. Also, no more hints for this location.
I updated the game to v0.1.12 and the new content is available, but no changes for Jim's office.
(Wow.. I didn't know I could click there!) :LOL:
View attachment 907707
As you can see not all steps are at 100%. Is there a scene I have to do before "Winthorpe's server scene? :unsure:
View attachment 907708
EDIT: Now after dropping Jim and Claire on Jim's office the scene became available, which didn't work in v1.11. The hints shown for Jim, Claire and Jenny are about the Resort visit.
As I see from your Big Picture, there's a step in the Narration Storyline that you didn't unlocked, neither played. You can grab the walkthrough to verify what you missed. Many of the steps you played are not 100% viewed, so you're missing some content that you could enjoy!!!;)

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
First thanks for your help and my bad google english !
How Do I know which file this is?
I thought IT was the 33rd File!?
Reading your last message I realized that I messed up the saves. Finally I just tested your save 33 and it works fine for me. I can load, complete the step and replay it without errors. Being unable to reproduce your error, please try the same save33 I saved myself (just after the end of the step) and try to replay it. Let me know.

Reactions: puppy.love

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I believe that you may be running into issue that it does not have all the other chapters. Make sure you download all the chapters as well. Check at the beginning of this forum it should have the way to get each chapter. I ran into that while back and I though the all the chapters were packed together. So if you download the recent one and it the smaller size, that means you may be missing chapter 1 to 11. That was one of my lesson and learn.

Hope that helps answer to your issue you are having.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Lord Vader

May 5, 2020
Reading your last message I realized that I messed up the saves. Finally I just tested your save 33 and it works fine for me. I can load, complete the step and replay it without errors. Being unable to reproduce your error, please try the same save33 I saved myself (just after the end of the step) and try to replay it. Let me know.
It works! Thank you very much!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm trying to get the boutique scene to 100% but I'm stuck at 95%. I already played through all 4 endings. In the screenshot you can see that there should be 2 hotspots, but only one spot is visible "stare at pussy". According to WT 1.11 there should be an option to look at her feet too "nice feet", but this one isn't visible for me. (Game version 1.12).
1606049929308.png

EDIT: Maybe I can't reach 100% because I can't see the 2 animation in this scene? :unsure: (Linux user)

EDIT 2: Strange, I'm on the hotwife path and get the Bridgette's first anal scene with Jim, but according to WT the anal scenes should be on the cheating path... :unsure:

EDIT 3: LazingInTheHaze I'm certain there is a condition/path problem with "A new coworker for Claire". It doesn't matter if I choose cheating, hotwife or an equal path - all 3 of them lead to Bridgette's anal scene. On the swinger path I get the 3some with Claire and Bridgette, but on non of them I get to see "Hotwife Path: Jim jerks while spying on Claire/Bridgette lesbian action" as mentioned in the WT.
1606054109755.png 1606058683475.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm trying to get the boutique scene to 100% but I'm stuck at 95%. I already played through all 4 endings. In the screenshot you can see that there should be 2 hotspots, but only one spot is visible "stare at pussy". According to WT 1.11 there should be an option to look at her feet too "nice feet", but this one isn't visible for me. (Game version 1.12).
View attachment 911074

EDIT: Maybe I can't reach 100% because I can't see the 2 animation in this scene? :unsure: (Linux user)

EDIT 2: Strange, I'm on the hotwife path and get the Bridgette's first anal scene with Jim, but according to WT the anal scenes should be on the cheating path... :unsure:

EDIT 3: LazingInTheHaze I'm certain there is a condition/path problem with "A new coworker for Claire". It doesn't matter if I choose cheating, hotwife or an equal path - all 3 of them lead to Bridgette's anal scene. On the swinger path I get the 3some with Claire and Bridgette, but on non of them I get to see "Hotwife Path: Jim jerks while spying on Claire/Bridgette lesbian action" as mentioned in the WT.
View attachment 911134 View attachment 911229
Hey mate, could you send me your save file just before the image at the boutique so I can verify ?

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey mate, could you send me your save file just before the image at the boutique so I can verify ?
Any path or does it need to be on one of the three?
LazingInTheHaze Here is my save and a list with odd issues I have. Possible that playing through Wine on Linux butchered my save.

Last edited:

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Any path or does it need to be on one of the three?
LazingInTheHaze Here is my save an a list with odd issues I have. Possible that playing through Wine on Linux butchered save.
Thanks for your time. You did a great "testing" job!
Now it's up to me to find and correct the bugs. ;)

Reactions: cold_arctus

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Guys, I don't know about you but I can not play this version without a Walkthrough. 3 endings and so.. no way for me if i don't know what to do and what to not do. Is there a WT for Ch 12 please?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes