3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
LazingInTheHaze what do you think how many updates are left for final version? would like to play it in one go;) and do you already have plans for a new project?
As you already know there's only one chapter left... I plan to make it in a single final release with the remaining 4 endings.

For the future... I really don't want to spoil anything! :cool:;):geek:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Can't find how and where to enter the code
Hi, you can not use it in the ch12 version
You have to download and play till ch11 where you can use it and have access to extra content.
That means that you must have 2 version of the game. KR

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Let me take this opportunity to ask all the more willing to write a review so that I can collect important feedback for any future plan...
Hi, congrats for the beautiful game and your unique mechanics. Everything is extremely erotic and the plot really engaging. In the latest game version ch12 we can not use the extras code and there is no access to extra content from the previous chapters. At the moment I keep 2 copies of the game. Many thanks

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Despite d/l chapter 11 twice from Mega I keep getting the notice it's not installed (ie, The Trip - Warmup).

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
As you already know there's only one chapter left... I plan to make it in a single final release with the remaining 4 endings.

For the future... I really don't want to spoil anything! :cool:;):geek:
ohhhh.... 4 possible endings... I would be looking forward to that. (y) I haven't check out the update yet.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hi, congrats for the beautiful game and your unique mechanics. Everything is extremely erotic and the plot really engaging. In the latest game version ch12 we can not use the extras code and there is no access to extra content from the previous chapters. At the moment I keep 2 copies of the game. Many thanks
There's no need to have two copies of the game. If you use CH12 files, the game will not need anymore the extra code and the extra contents are unlocked by default. Be sure to use the release files, without any mod made to avoid extra code.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
there are 15 animations
Hopefully for your next game you could consider VP8 codec in webm instead h.264 codec in mp4 container for animations.

Many game developer, who use Unity, started to switch over to VP8/9 to get away from Windows Media Foundation Platform, which is needed for supporting h.264.

Last edited:

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hopefully for your next game you could consider VP8 codec in webm instead h.264 codec in mp4 container for your animations.

Many game developer, who use Unity, started to switch over to VP8/9 to get way from Windows Media Foundation Platform, which is needed for supporting h.264.
Noted and thanks very much for the hint! ;)

Reactions: cold_arctus

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
There's no need to have two copies of the game. If you use CH12 files, the game will not need anymore the extra code and the extra contents are unlocked by default. Be sure to use the release files, without any mod made to avoid extra code.
many thanks for your prompt answer. Yes It is unlocked and I can see the extra content in the latest version except the first one( parents visit) in "Jenny annual physical examination". KR

backup13

Jan 5, 2018
can someone share new link for mac users since the old one from the description is not working anymore?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes