3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Next update will be a big one: an entire chapter with 4 new steps and the first endings.
For this reason it's taking more time than before... but please don't give up hope. :)
Looking forward to the update. Understandable that it may be taking longer than you expected. You are the one who would know if it ready and determine when it can be release. Some of us just need to be patience.

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: ant007

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Looking forward to the update. Understandable that it may be taking longer than you expected. You are the one who would know if it ready and determine when it can be release. Some of us just need to be patience.

Have a great day. (y)
I really appreciate your understanding.
Right now I'm completing the fourth playable step in the chapter. Text are all complete, as long as the ones for the first two endings.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hi guys! Does any have some saves for chapter 9? Thanks!
I suggest to start over and make your saves. There will be different decision making as you go through the game. Once you start saving your own saves, you should make a backup to another location in case the current location get corrupted. I cannot recall the path off my head at the moment where the save would be in the hidden location in your windows profile path. However in the proper game path should have it somewhere.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am sure the developer working on it, we have to keep in mind that the next coming update is big. Also due to COVID-19 and other personal life may delay some of the developers time to progress update. I look at my last few posting and notice that it been a few months. However I rarely ever ask for update because I am busy with other games as well personal life.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I am sure the developer working on it, we have to keep in mind that the next coming update is big. Also due to COVID-19 and other personal life may delay some of the developers time to progress update. I look at my last few posting and notice that it been a few months. However I rarely ever ask for update because I am busy with other games as well personal life.

I should say thank to WheresLucifer for his perfect explanation of the situation. The update is in the final stages; I'm creating the last few renders of the first two endings. Thus, expect the new release on my Patreon page in the next week.
It has been a long time to make it but real life work pressed on me hardly in the last months.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I should say thank to WheresLucifer for his perfect explanation of the situation. The update is in the final stages; I'm creating the last few renders of the first two endings. Thus, expect the new release on my Patreon page in the next week.
It has been a long time to make it but real life work pressed on me hardly in the last months.
LazingInTheHaze, there is no need to give me any credit :cool:. I was trying to explain to some of us who may not have read previous message posting. I can do relay the last few message you have posted that you have informed us that the this coming update is going to be big, which will take more time to work on. In addition, each of us have personal life and matters to deal with more than the game.

Thanks for popping up since it been a while, hope you are doing well in personal life. Looking forward whenever the next update get released. (y)

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Reactions: NOCHI

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
We will wait for Jenny even if the release is months away. Great renders and animations and good dialogues take time and this game deserves the time

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes