3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Radianceq

Oct 23, 2019
Can you post the Logs.txt file from your game folder?
Tipo: Exception
Condition: IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
StackTrace: Draggable.SetLocation ()
Draggable.OnEndDrag (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IEndDragHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IEndDragHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
at UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler.Internal_LogException(System.Exception , UnityEngine.Object )
at UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler.LogException(System.Exception exception, UnityEngine.Object context)
at UnityEngine.Logger.LogException(System.Exception exception, UnityEngine.Object context)
at UnityEngine.Debug.LogException(System.Exception exception)
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute(UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMousePress(UnityEngine.EventSystems.MouseButtonEventData data)
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent(Int32 id)
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent()
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.Process()
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.Update()

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Tipo: Exception
Condition: IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
StackTrace: Draggable.SetLocation ()
Draggable.OnEndDrag (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IEndDragHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IEndDragHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
at UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler.Internal_LogException(System.Exception , UnityEngine.Object )
at UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler.LogException(System.Exception exception, UnityEngine.Object context)
at UnityEngine.Logger.LogException(System.Exception exception, UnityEngine.Object context)
at UnityEngine.Debug.LogException(System.Exception exception)
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute(UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMousePress(UnityEngine.EventSystems.MouseButtonEventData data)
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent(Int32 id)
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent()
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.Process()
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.Update()
Hey mate, thanks to your info I found a little bug in the game. This error appears because I didn't think someone could drag more than 6 actors in the same place. In order to avoid this error, do not drag more than 6 actors in the same place (anyway there's no step in the game involving more that 6 actors).

Besides, recently I added a setting that set automatically the cohort (set of actors) in the active map locations (yellow ones), avoiding the drag&drop by the player. You can find it in the settings page:
1591806451762.png

Hope this helps.
Next release will include bug correction.
Cheers

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer:
The route of this game is well distributed the story the graphics are good but it is a pity that the developer did not put animation in the sex scenes.
Still image is like reading a book with photos, for those who like to read books this is a good plate filled with good food. ;)

Reactions: patrickB
Jan 8, 2019
it is the same version i just couldnt run it with all the tips posted here, even the ones of you.. so i thought this time about this way to fianlly run this game

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
it is the same version i just couldnt run it with all the tips posted here, even the ones of you.. so i thought this time about this way to fianlly run this game
Alter Falter, warum besitzt du einen Mac, wenn du nicht weißt, wie man damit umgeht?

Dude, you own a Mac and doesn't know how to operate it....:FacePalm:

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019
Dude, you own a Mac and doesn't know how to operate it....:FacePalm:
Well, I've a washing machine and only know:
1. Put the liquid soap.
2. Put the fabric softener.
3. Select Program 4.
4. Put the clothes (don't mix white with coloured)

That's all I know of that magic machine.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, I've a washing machine and only know:
1. Put the liquid soap.
2. Put the fabric softener.
3. Select Program 4.
4. Put the clothes (don't mix white with coloured)

That's all I know of that magic machine.
Already impressive! Other people would ask their mom. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes