• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Thanks mate. The development of CH12 is on the way. It will take some more time than usual, but you'll get the full chapter in a single release and you'll be able to start building up one of the endings.
Hey, no worries. I know when you update it's well worth the wait. You never disappoint!

Reactions: oszapo25

You know me

Dec 24, 2019
I stopped playing this game a long back. Can anyone help me? I have downloaded a Version when chapter 6 was released. Now i want to play this game for real. Do i have to download the whole game again or go with individual parts from chapter 7

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I stopped playing this game a long back. Can anyone help me? I have downloaded a Version when chapter 6 was released. Now i want to play this game for real. Do i have to download the whole game again or go with individual parts from chapter 7
As I remember, you can download the newest version of the game, and continue from the last saved scene. In any case of error sign, you have to click to ignore it.

sxe1991

Mar 10, 2020
Please, i have a question (and sorry for me english - not good in this language).

I play with walktrought but i can't complete the mission with 100% why?

I follow everything according to the instructions in walktrought.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Can not drop an image (keeps running into an error or problems uploading) but I ran into some problems saying there's an error and must be closed. It says ( A crash report named "Crashed_2020-8-27_235430" has been generated. )
I'm no expert on how to fix or find what's wrong and just started it too.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Can not drop an image (keeps running into an error or problems uploading) but I ran into some problems saying there's an error and must be closed. It says ( A crash report named "Crashed_2020-8-27_235430" has been generated. )
I'm no expert on how to fix or find what's wrong and just started it too.
Could you post the file "Log.txt" that you find in the game folder please.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Could you post the file "Log.txt" that you find in the game folder please.
I see no Log.txt in the folder. So what I see is 4 things, Chapters, HappyMarriage32_data, HappyMarriage32 (application), and UnityPlayer.dll ... first two are file folders. Chapters are just CH1 and so on. The second has a lot but I don't see a Log.txt on any of them. UNLESS you are talking about the error log. ... I've been reading the past few posts. Looks like I'm having the same problem as Fraydom on Page 93. Even though I don't see what you and I are looking for and have been trying to find it for the past 20 minutes, I might just call it an end. *sigh* It's okay. No worries. If you plan to make an android version after finishing the game I'll gladly go and check it out. If not, that's okay.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I see no Log.txt in the folder. So what I see is 4 things, Chapters, HappyMarriage32_data, HappyMarriage32 (application), and UnityPlayer.dll ... first two are file folders. Chapters are just CH1 and so on. The second has a lot but I don't see a Log.txt on any of them. UNLESS you are talking about the error log. ... I've been reading the past few posts. Looks like I'm having the same problem as Fraydom on Page 93. Even though I don't see what you and I are looking for and have been trying to find it for the past 20 minutes, I might just call it an end. *sigh* It's okay. No worries. If you plan to make an android version after finishing the game I'll gladly go and check it out. If not, that's okay.
If you have time, open a command prompt, change directory to the HM folder (cd [the path to HM folder]) then type the following command:
dir /s > list.txt
then upload here the list.txt that will appear the game folder.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes