3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Since the game is already on the Internet, including the torrent, then
TORRENT HAPPY MARRIAGE [CHAPTER 12]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pdf HM Xmas.pdf (113.73 Mb)
zip HappyMarriageCh12_Rel112_32bit.zip (3.79 Gb)
zip HappyMarriageCh12_Rel112_64bit.zip (4.48 Gb)
pdf Intro_New_Mechanics.pdf (1.33 Mb)
pdf Walkthrough.pdf (1.11 Mb)

...(But if the author sees fit, he can delete this post)...

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
Since the game is already on the Internet, including the torrent, then
TORRENT HAPPY MARRIAGE [CHAPTER 12]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pdf HM Xmas.pdf (113.73 Mb)
zip HappyMarriageCh12_Rel112_32bit.zip (3.79 Gb)
zip HappyMarriageCh12_Rel112_64bit.zip (4.48 Gb)
pdf Intro_New_Mechanics.pdf (1.33 Mb)
pdf Walkthrough.pdf (1.11 Mb)

...(But if the author sees fit, he can delete this post)...
Thank you very much

Reactions: Ric

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Some time ago I commented that when you see the progress, Jenny is making the victory sign while Jim puts the sign of horns and that this made clear the way of the game, fun for her, horns for him and the dev. answered that what a good sight I had. I quit the game and have come back to play a bit and have done the walk in the park part. I have unpleasantly seen the scene. Jenny already fucks with any stranger and apparently she likes all cocks. It can't be as strong as TAC but I started a game of sharing a loving partner and now she seems like the typical ntr game whore. It has been clarifying to see that it is not really for me and I can only say goodbye

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
At the start of the game.
First of all, thank you for the response and willingness to help.
As for this "magic" button on start screeen, I would see it if it was... Here is what i have - game start without extras button
2020-11-16_202545.jpg
I have downloaded from three different resources and installed - result is the same
Have any idea what the reason is and how to fix it...?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As for this "magic" button on start screeen, I would see it if it was... Here is what i have - game start without extras button
View attachment 902445
I have downloaded from three different resources and installed - result is the same
From the changelog on OP for v1.12:
Another important note: as we are near the end, I have disabled the code for the extra content, which is therefore available by default.

Nov 8, 2020
View attachment 902445
Hi Ursus4321, when I had replied to your post I had not yet read the changelog. According Dev: “Another important note: as we are near the end, I have disabled the code for the extra content, which is therefore available by default.”
So, good luck, pal.

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
Hi Ursus4321, when I had replied to your post I had not yet read the changelog. According Dev: “Another important note: as we are near the end, I have disabled the code for the extra content, which is therefore available by default.”
So, good luck, pal.
Great ... no more codes ... Thank you so much.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes