3.40 star(s) 31 Votes
Jan 8, 2019
So i again downloaded the game, the mac version, and it doesnt run: when i try to unpack the zip file with keka, there shows up an error message witch tell me that the format is not supported.. It would be very nice if anybody could help.
Und wenn ein netter deutcher arktischer Wind das liest kann er ja sagen wie er es macht, wenn er es so gut hinbekommt :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So i again downloaded the game, the mac version, and it doesnt run: when i try to unpack the zip file with keka, there shows up an error message witch tell me that the format is not supported.. It would be very nice if anybody could help.
Und wenn ein netter deutcher arktischer Wind das liest kann er ja sagen wie er es macht, wenn er es so gut hinbekommt :)
Try 7zip and after that set permission either with chmod or permission fixer (https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564).

SFPerkele

Sep 7, 2018
Could you post the path where you unpacked the game files?
I have unpacked them (as I have the previous versions) in e:\download\games\agame\HappyMarriage
There they unpack by default to HappyMarriageCh12_Rel112_64bit folder, which I tried to alter to shorter HMCh12r112 folder without any effect to result.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I have unpacked them (as I have the previous versions) in e:\download\games\agame\HappyMarriage
There they unpack by default to HappyMarriageCh12_Rel112_64bit folder, which I tried to alter to shorter HMCh12r112 folder without any effect to result.
Sorry mate but I cannot help you on that. As I understand you're not using the rar file I published but someone else packed one. Secondly the error you posted was about the 32bit version, but the folder name seems to be for 64bit. I think you're not using the 32 bit version.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
It's just me or the games leans a lot in the wife direction,and the husband remains as a side character?
It may appear so, but look better at "The challenge" storyline...

Let me remember to all the "Storylines" button that let you have the big picture of the game storylines.
1605770395889.png

Reactions: patrickB

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
many thanks for your prompt answer. Yes It is unlocked and I can see the extra content in the latest version except the first one( parents visit) in "Jenny annual physical examination". KR
Mate, could you try to enable the "Hotspot Skipping" function in the setting and see if the extra content related to the parents visit is played ? Thanks in advance

Reactions: McZoy

Lord Vader

May 5, 2020
I was able to play yesterday, today I made the following mistake.
Path is: F:\Spiele\HappyMarriageCh12_Rel112_64bit\HappyMarriageCh12_Rel112_64bit

Narender

Jul 5, 2017
Handsdown great game.
I really liked the story and the game mechanics.

Just hoping for the best ending in the slave storyline....

Lord Vader

May 5, 2020
If I load the 4th save of the 6th page and finish playing the scene and then start the scene again,
an error message appears
1605814178968.png 1605814191379.png

I can also load the fourth page without errors. It loads directly onto the map screen,
but if I want to repeat, the same message comes up here as well

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes