3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Guys, I don't know about you but I can not play this version without a Walkthrough. 3 endings and so.. no way for me if i don't know what to do and what to not do. Is there a WT for Ch 12 please?
I'm sorry for this mate, 'cause this means that I failed somehow. Anyway, I may I advise you to follow the various storylines rfom their start; you really need to know what each character wants in each storyline and how he/she has evolved in it in order to correctly choose the various options that lead to the endings.

Walkthtough will be released after the release of the next chapter.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm sorry for this mate, 'cause this means that I failed somehow. Anyway, I may I advise you to follow the various storylines rfom their start; you really need to know what each character wants in each storyline and how he/she has evolved in it in order to correctly choose the various options that lead to the endings.

Walkthtough will be released after the release of the next chapter.
Well I know what they want but I don't know what kind of endings to expect and what should i do to reach an ending that i may like more than others.. There are options along the way which seem to either favorize one or another ending.

Could you at least somehow NAME the 3 endings that are available in this update? I mean what do we get by each in the end.. For the moment i can see endings 3, 4 and 5 advancing (differently) but to what do each of them lead?

Of course i can also just go on playing blind and I would save before each choice but.. as I told you before .. you have a very limited number of saving slots.. I will again have to save over some saves that i wanted to keep..

Reactions: ant007 and Koulo077

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Well I know what they want but I don't know what kind of endings to expect and what should i do to reach an ending that i may like more than others.. There are options along the way which seem to either favorize one or another ending.

Could you at least somehow NAME the 3 endings that are available in this update? I mean what do we get by each in the end.. For the moment i can see endings 3, 4 and 5 advancing (differently) but to what do each of them lead?

Of course i can also just go on playing blind and I would save before each choice but.. as I told you before .. you have a very limited number of saving slots.. I will again have to save over some saves that i wanted to keep..
Got your point of view, mate and you're right that I didn't give any hint on what you should expect from each ending.
So here we go, these are the titles of the endings you can reach in this chapter.
Ending 1 – Lesbian love wins
Ending 2 – Bad decisions breaks couples!

Keep in mind that there already some choices that will lead to the other endings, that's why the best point of save is the start of step "Albert and Bridgette enjoy their first afternoon at the beach." from the "A Young Couple" storyline. When replaying the steps to search for the different paths, you can use the "Skip" buttons in the lower left corner of the screen: when you skip the game automatically goes to the first point of choice starting from where you are: simple enough! ;)

Good gaming

Reactions: ant007 and patrickB

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Got your point of view, mate and you're right that I didn't give any hint on what you should expect from each ending.
So here we go, these are the titles of the endings you can reach in this chapter.
Ending 1 – Lesbian love wins
Ending 2 – Bad decisions breaks couples!

Keep in mind that there already some choices that will lead to the other endings, that's why the best point of save is the start of step "Albert and Bridgette enjoy their first afternoon at the beach." from the "A Young Couple" storyline. When replaying the steps to search for the different paths, you can use the "Skip" buttons in the lower left corner of the screen: when you skip the game automatically goes to the first point of choice starting from where you are: simple enough! ;)

Good gaming
Thanks but I already reached the ending 1 and 2 so in fact i would need some names for ending 3, 4 and 5 who are partially filled (3 and 4 are at the half or a bit over the half, and 5 only a little, so like 20%). From the way they move i kind of guess that 3 may be more Jim and Jenny while 4 seems to go more in direction polyamory (the 3 of us). Guessing is good but.. knowing would be better :). And I have no idea where 5 goes..

Apart from not knowing to what they lead i also have a problem in guessing when the present update ends, when there is no more content and must stop and wait for the next.. "A Young Couple" says i reached the end and the others show old scenes already played long ago or just played now. The hints are also all old..

The last i played was the scene Jenny-Jessica on the beach and coming back to the hotel where Jim was sleeping. In one of the ways i chose the options i reached ending 1 there, the other way did not affect any other lines. The map that opens after this scene gives me no task anymore, just old ones..

Did i reach the end of the present update (Ch12)?
So is there only 1 lesbian ending(1) and a bad ending(2) in this update? No other finished ending here ?
If you really don't want to give the WT till the next update you could at least make a short summary of what is available and what not in this update.

EDIT:
Due to the many options to chose from that lead to different things, I had to use 15 saving slots (which means lost the saves that i had on them before) in order to go on without having to repeat each scene from the beginning for each possible combination of answers so sorry but i must repeat, and this time in ALL CAPS:

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH SAVING SLOTS TO PLAY THIS GAME!

Last edited:

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
new users are either all completely blind or stupid that they cannot leaf through the page to read about entering the code, 60% of posts on each page

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks but I already reached the ending 1 and 2 so in fact i would need some names for ending 3, 4 and 5 who are partially filled (3 and 4 are at the half or a bit over the half, and 5 only a little, so like 20%). From the way they move i kind of guess that 3 may be more Jim and Jenny while 4 seems to go more in direction polyamory (the 3 of us). Guessing is good but.. knowing would be better :). And I have no idea where 5 goes..
If you read OP you'll know that in this release you can only reach 2 endings (you already did it!).
You 'll need to test the different choices in this chapter when the last one will be released, cause the last 4 endings will be in there.

Apart from not knowing to what they lead i also have a problem in guessing when the present update ends, when there is no more content and must stop and wait for the next.. "A Young Couple" says i reached the end and the others show old scenes already played long ago or just played now. The hints are also all old..

The last i played was the scene Jenny-Jessica on the beach and coming back to the hotel where Jim was sleeping. In one of the ways i chose the options i reached ending 1 there, the other way did not affect any other lines. The map that opens after this scene gives me no task anymore, just old ones..

Did i reach the end of the present update (Ch12)?
So is there only 1 lesbian ending(1) and a bad ending(2) in this update? No other finished ending here ?
If you really don't want to give the WT till the next update you could at least make a short summary of what is available and what not in this update.
If you see old playable steps in the map I think you missed them somehow. Use the Big Picture button (click on the Storylines button at the top of the map) to see what you've played and what you didn't. As you describe the situation is a bit strange, since there are some "dependency rules" inside the game between each steps. It could be useful for me if you can send me your most advanced save so I can check it out.

EDIT:
Due to the many options to chose from that lead to different things, I had to use 15 saving slots (which means lost the saves that i had on them before) in order to go on without having to repeat each scene from the beginning for each possible combination of answers so sorry but i must repeat, and this time in ALL CAPS:

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH SAVING SLOTS TO PLAY THIS GAME!
As I said, the mechanics of the skip buttons are thought exactly to avoid to replay every single image in each step in order to test a different choice. No need to save each time you reach a choice, just save at the start of the step. Then, if you want to test another choice, simply reload the save (right click to the radial menu, left click on the double arrow up which reloads automatically the last save) and click on the forward skip button; the game will automatically jump exactly at the image the option is represented. Only three clicks mate!

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
i have a question, i grabbed the full game download, i'm at the doctors studio, and i can't seem to find the first hotspot, it doesn't appear anywhere on the screen. do i need to put a code in?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
i have a question, i grabbed the full game download, i'm at the doctors studio, and i can't seem to find the first hotspot, it doesn't appear anywhere on the screen. do i need to put a code in?
See previous posts. Three's a lttle bug; the workaround is to enable the "Simplified Hotspots" option in the settings page.

SFPerkele

Sep 7, 2018
I believe that you may be running into issue that it does not have all the other chapters. Make sure you download all the chapters as well. Check at the beginning of this forum it should have the way to get each chapter. I ran into that while back and I though the all the chapters were packed together. So if you download the recent one and it the smaller size, that means you may be missing chapter 1 to 11. That was one of my lesson and learn.

Hope that helps answer to your issue you are having.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Nope, all the chapters (ch1-ch13) were included, but just to make sure I downloaded the chapters again. It has no effect.

So to summarize the situation:
- When launching the game I get an error when the client says "Verifying Chapter Assets..."
- the logs.txt file the error creates states "Condition: ArgumentException: The Path does not have a valid format" and bunch of other stuff.
- I have tried both 32 and 64 bit versions (my OS is 64bit) with no help
- I have tried to shorten the directory names and the path in case the path has for some reason become too long for a variable for the game code to handle. That did nothing.
- I have downloaded all the chapters again in case there was something wrong or missing with them. No results.

So I'm guessing I'm leaving this game alone for now. Perhaps at some point, on some future update, I will give it another try to see if it'll start working again.

Reactions: Mensbane

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Nope, all the chapters (ch1-ch13) were included, but just to make sure I downloaded the chapters again. It has no effect.

So to summarize the situation:
- When launching the game I get an error when the client says "Verifying Chapter Assets..."
- the logs.txt file the error creates states "Condition: ArgumentException: The Path does not have a valid format" and bunch of other stuff.
- I have tried both 32 and 64 bit versions (my OS is 64bit) with no help
- I have tried to shorten the directory names and the path in case the path has for some reason become too long for a variable for the game code to handle. That did nothing.
- I have downloaded all the chapters again in case there was something wrong or missing with them. No results.

So I'm guessing I'm leaving this game alone for now. Perhaps at some point, on some future update, I will give it another try to see if it'll start working again.
I am wondering if the chapters are in incorrect folder locations for example:
[Folder] Chapters
[Folder] HappyMarriage_Data
HappyMarriage.exe
UnityPlayer.dll

Well, maybe just need a break from it and try again down the road. Sorry to hear that you been going through frustration. You did what I would do as troubleshooting.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
See previous posts. Three's a lttle bug; the workaround is to enable the "Simplified Hotspots" option in the settings page.
The actual setting in my settings menu is "Hotspots Skipping". There is no button labeled "Simplified Hotspots". Clicking on Hotspots Skipping did get me around the bug for the flashback, but the bug came back while in the exam room. The only hotspot that came up was "Be Professional" which ends the scene instead of going into the Patient/Doc lesbo scene. I've played the game before a few times, so this bug must be a recent development. Keep up the good work. You still have some translation issues that have been there for a while, but overall great work!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Why to insert a cuckold scene just for the character conclude its terrible and he never wants do do it again?
I wondered that too, that should be a choice for the player not something the MC decides on his own.
another game did the same recently too. the name escapes me, but aliens make everyone super horny and lack inhibitions within a small town, then reverses it still with some lasting damage but the male MC does the same there too. Pushes his wife to do things and when she does he stops her gets mad and decides he didnt like it.
Same there since it's a choice game, that should be a choice the player makes, it really disappointed me when that scene in the cinema in that game concluded like that.
I still have hope for both these games that the devs continue to delve deeper in to these topics and give the player more deciding choices instead of not.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Why is it when I download only chapter 12 I get chapter 13, but I still can't play chapter 12 or 13 the game can only be played from the start. If I load my previous saves there are no dots on the map they are all gone.
If I start from chapter 12 everything is open and I can't start the newest scenes I have to start from the start.
I tried starting new, game froze and crashed during the picnic. There are no autosaves so you have to redo everythingfrom the last save.. fuck me I'm back in the 90s.

Game still just ends at chapter 11 with no new content. 750cgs where?
Do I just need a working save? or is the game broken? We all know how wonky it is.
where do I find the saves? Unity makes my head hurt.

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
I'm the only one that feels that most content is geared towards the wife? And even lots of content for the husband are geared towards her too?

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
I'm the only one that feels that most content is geared towards the wife? And even lots of content for the husband are geared towards her too?
Sorry, but I can't agree with you, well since the story is about her and her husband the situations will be around them as well, and the main point here is Jenny, her thoughts, opinions, and situations she will be in, that's why you can maybe get the pinch of "everything is around her". There is plenty of other characters and their progress as well.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes