3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
The organization of the chapters in this game is absolute madness.

For whatever reason you can select chapters from the main menu.

From there you go to this ridiculous screen where you can choose every chapter anyway. I don't understand the purpose for the main menu if you can just choose where to go according to the storylines. What a ridiculous mess. I still can't access new content and have no idea how to find it.

On top of that, the game moves really slow for being almost entirely stills. Is that a Unity thing?

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
This is my favourite game. I love the lot of hints on the storyline board and map, mainly on the left side, but under the pictures of the characters too, which hints are give the priorities of the game. Clicking to the yellow dots, anybody gets the information about the players of the plot of that given yellow dot. I love the fairy tale nature of the plot. E.g. this nature precludes the possibility the sex between badass Winthorpe and Jenny. The fact is, that we may sorry for Winthorpe, but Jenny is too clever to have affair with a badass person, because beeing curious for a pure sexexperience with a blackman.
There are some possibilities during the ending: one of them is that the couple settles down, although, they always imagine their adventures during sex. The other possibilities, that they found an open sex community, like the hippies did in the 1960's, or they continue their open sex tradition, with new adventures, on a new level of quality, as the leaders of the great companies, for which they fought for in this game.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
All you have to do is start off the latest chapter and press the yellow dots, the Dev even has 'automated' the selection of the characters for each dot. Can't be any more simple in my opinion ...
And you can scroll back on your choises, this game is so much better playable now (y)

Svjatoi

Sep 4, 2017
The game is very interesting. But sometimes it gets scary. Especially if you run it at night:3
Perhaps it was not without an evil demon and the help of an exorcist is urgently needed.
Excuse me for my terrible english:закатывать глаза:

Fraydom

Jun 23, 2019
Is there a file named "Logs.txt" inside the game folder.
Another hint: as I see you're playing the game from a folder in you desktop. Can you try to move that folder to a data disk, like D: for example?
There is no file inside the game folder. Loading from disk didn't help either. I will wait for the next update. Thanks for the answer.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes