3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I followed the hints. Looked at more stuff and finally produced the MacOS build of the game.
But I'm sorry I cannot test it, so I ask you if can try it. I think it's better to have someone test it before publishing in OP. Let me know mate.
Here is the .
It works great! Thanks!

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I created a new signature. If you want to use it if you like this game, here is the URL:

Ishi1

Oct 23, 2017
these hotspots really are bs. I have no clue what im looking for, changed the settings and everything, I dont see shit, thats so stupid, cant even get past the introduction

Reactions: cg3985

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
these hotspots really are bs. I have no clue what im looking for, changed the settings and everything, I dont see shit, thats so stupid, cant even get past the introduction
I'm really sorry for this mate.
Hotspots are little shiny stars in the image; hen moving the mouse near one of them you should see them shining more and become greater. Besides, a text appears. In the introduction the first hotspot you encounter (that is there to let you learn hot to recognize them) is located near the hips of Jenny. Try to move the mouse around that position and you should see it. In the image below the red circles are there to show you the graphical elements the game exposes to let you know that there are hotspots. HotSpots.jpg

Hope you'll fine them and will continue the story.;)

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I'm really sorry for this mate.
Hotspots are little shiny stars in the image; hen moving the mouse near one of them you should see them shining more and become greater. Besides, a text appears. In the introduction the first hotspot you encounter (that is there to let you learn hot to recognize them) is located near the hips of Jenny. Try to move the mouse around that position and you should see it. In the image below the red circles are there to show you the graphical elements the game exposes to let you know that there are hotspots. View attachment 163714

Hope you'll fine them and will continue the story.;)
I thought ur game is just wonderful,and the Hotspots r ez to understand (thx to those LOP games;)).Wish u all the best dude.Btw,could u tell us the release date of chapter 4?We do realllllly looking forward to it!

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I follow the walkthrough but cannot trigger the DP between Jim, Claire and Winthorpe. Can anyone help?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm finishing the texts. The new chapter is HUGE !!! Three different paths, 530+ renders and for the first time some animations....
Perhaps I was too ambitious for this chapter and this has delayed too much its release.... :p:winkytongue::oops:

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
I follow the walkthrough but cannot trigger the DP between Jim, Claire and Winthorpe. Can anyone help?
I had the same problem when following the walkthrough.I got the DP scene by ignoring most of the hotspots and sending jim to check PC.

Reactions: Ekzar

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm finishing the texts. The new chapter is HUGE !!! Three different paths, 530+ renders and for the first time some animations....
Perhaps I was too ambitious for this chapter and this has delayed too much its release.... :p:winkytongue::oops:
Amazing!!!
Can you tell which paths you have devloped (ex. NTR/cheating/faithful/cuckold/swinging) or it's a surprise?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In my opinion the starting picture of any chapter should not show the outfits of the charachters, for not ruin the surprise!

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I'm curious about this game, but I have to ask... is this about the MC becoming a willing cuckold or does the wife cheat behind the MC's back, without him knowing about it?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes