3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Please visit my to take new Chapter 4.
Do we have a kind soul to help us out, or do we have to wait for a while, or do I have to make an official 'update request' in that section of the forum ?
Anyway, I love this game, thanks for making us happy with your creation !

D

Deleted member 684203

Hottest chapter yet from the previews. We need a kind soul with $10 to support a very talented dev. His level of Patreonage is way too low for the quality he's now delivering.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I also believe that he needs more supporters for a good game like this, also the ratings given to him on this board are not the best, alot of people wanting this game are not even giving him enough credit for this, will see about supporting him, but not just right now, because I, m already supporting alot of devs on Patreon, as soon as one of them drops out (abandoned) , I sure will start with support for him.

Reactions: patrickB

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Damn,
just saw that I,m already supporting the dev, yep in my age I get confused.
Oh yeah, and Please post an honest rating of the Game on this board, this also helps the Devs get more Supporters.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Is this the classic game about a married woman that one day for some reason (not related with mental illness) changes totally personality and sexual orientation and becomes a slut and a lesbian?

Reactions: TobaiasR

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
And... What is the game about? Because the genre is "lesbian sex", "interracial", "stripping"... and this is the description of the game:

"Jenny is a lovely wife; she’s 32 years old and married for 5 years. Family life is normal; she loves a lot her husband Jim and she’s very happy to live with him. After all these years of marriage routines start to take over her life; (...) Today she's going to her annual medical examination; here the story starts..."

Is not about a good wife that for some reason changes personality one day (apparently, for something related with a medical examination) and becomes lesbian and promiscuous? Because the descriptions seems to suggest exactly that.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
And... What is the game about? Because the genre is "lesbian sex", "interracial", "stripping"... and this is the description of the game:

"Jenny is a lovely wife; she’s 32 years old and married for 5 years. Family life is normal; she loves a lot her husband Jim and she’s very happy to live with him. After all these years of marriage routines start to take over her life; (...) Today she's going to her annual medical examination; here the story starts..."

Is not about a good wife that for some reason changes personality one day (apparently, for something related with a medical examination) and becomes lesbian and promiscuous? Because the descriptions seems to suggest exactly that.
Well, you might to see or read others comments.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
A lot of hot scenes in this update. But I am still no fan of the UI. That clicking on the buttons to keep fucking/licking/sucking... and the "search" for hotspots. In the end there no benefit in this kind of layout compared to the known buttons to select the choices (the few there are). Unity isnt as good as Ren'py for this kind of games imho, but I am sure there must be a pro for the devs ...

On the artistic side there is not much to complain about :)

D

Deleted member 684203

That was one HOT chapter!! Loved the different paths which interestingly give varying endings to the chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great update Dev. Loved it. Please consider supporting LitH.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Well, you might to see or read others comments.
Yeah, I'll do that. I'm going to read a thread of 17 pages of comments that starts with the promising one "You play this game at your own risk!"

Your are really helpful. Thank you very much.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes