3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, that's correct, but in the 'hint' text box it's marked as 2 HS, so one on the guy's finger, clickable, but one behind the 't' in the skip hotspots box, not clickable !
Thanks for noting. I'll correct that hotspot position (it was there before the introduction of the skip button).

Reactions: patrickB

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I followed thw walkthrough but I can't get the DP scene with Claire. Whatever I do she just dominates the client...

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Still in chapter one after Jim comes home and he says "I am sorry I fapped earlier and was thinking about Claire" I don't get it he was playing a game and Claire walked in as far as the play goes. During the texting I went for the Jenny route.

Reactions: Stakos

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Still in chapter one after Jim comes home and he says "I am sorry I fapped earlier and was thinking about Claire" I don't get it he was playing a game and Claire walked in as far as the play goes. During the texting I went for the Jenny route.
Yes I noticed that too but I think that the best way to go is to take the Claire route, it has more content and it makes more sense in the way the game is progressing...

Reactions: Justanx

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I love this game but I don't know what I miss in chapter 4. It says I've progressed 63%. Can anyone that has progressed 100% tell me if I'm missing something big?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So, I have a question on the 'Extras' content of Ch 3 pls :

I've got the code filled in :

upload_2018-10-24_0-20-24.png

And here is my progress :

upload_2018-10-24_0-21-30.png

But the 'Extras' content of Ch 3 doesn't seem to show after the "Jim, Claire and Winthorpe encounter" ?
Or do you really need to get the 100 % of the base content, before the 'Extras' content is showing ?
That was not the case anyway for the 'Extras' of Ch1 and Ch2...

Thanx for your help !

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I followed thw walkthrough but I can't get the DP scene with Claire. Whatever I do she just dominates the client...
So, I've got it by doing like this (but I think it was not completely correct in the walkthrough, so I wrote it down like I got that scene) :

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
But the 'Extras' content of Ch 3 doesn't seem to show after the "Jim, Claire and Winthorpe encounter" ?
In my chapter 4 got the same. Must go back to chapter 3 put the code and load a save just to the end the threesome. The scene shows and got this:

Reactions: patrickB

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
another hot update:heartcoveredeyes:...love the new mechanic to prevent miss clicking and missing hot spots:heartcoveredeyes:

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes