3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

tombed

Oct 17, 2017
How to get the extra content in chap 3? I've put in the code, and reload a save at the end of the scene with Winthorpe, but then I get to dialogue where they hope that something happens on the way back to the office and the chapter ends.

Also - a suggestion - I find it hard to keep track of saves. When you load the save screen, you can't tell which page of saves you're looking at. Maybe put 'Save Page #' at the top of the saves screen?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
How to get the extra content in chap 3? I've put in the code, and reload a save at the end of the scene with Winthorpe, but then I get to dialogue where they hope that something happens on the way back to the office and the chapter ends.

Also - a suggestion - I find it hard to keep track of saves. When you load the save screen, you can't tell which page of saves you're looking at. Maybe put 'Save Page #' at the top of the saves screen?
Got it mate. Thanks for suggestion.

tombed

Oct 17, 2017
Any suggestions about this?

tombed

Oct 17, 2017
I f you use CH4 version and play CH3 with it, extra content should be enabled automatically.
I am doing that - ch 4 was the first version I played. I don't see any extra content (for ch 3 - 1&2 are ok). Do I have to finish Ch 4 before the extra content is released?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I am doing that - ch 4 was the first version I played. I don't see any extra content (for ch 3 - 1&2 are ok). Do I have to finish Ch 4 before the extra content is released?
Mate, after your problems I investigated deeply in the code and found a bug that affects that specific case. I already corrected it and will be included in next version. By now you can insert the public extra content code for CH3 - sgq4kp?nd

Reactions: tombed

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i have 80% too for chapter 4... i try different things but no difference, there is a picture where is 2 spot but impossible to choose the second, i put my eyes on screen and no spot :

please help

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
is it possible to play this game where the wife cheats and the husband stays loyal unaware of what his wife is getting up to?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have discovered only 82% of the CG's… wait for the walkthrought!
I have choosen the swinging path (Jenny fuck the two men in presence of Jim, while him fucks wife's owner boutique shop), and i have gone ahead with this path (the most right path in my opinion) until the end of the chapter.
How it will be for memorize which path you have choosen and go on with it in the next chapters?
I have saved at the end of the chapter, if you can go across the chapters the game could memorize easily your choices...

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I have discovered only 82% of the CG's… wait for the walkthrought!
I have choosen the swinging path (Jenny fuck the two men in presence of Jim, while him fucks wife's owner boutique shop), and i have gone ahead with this path (the most right path in my opinion) until the end of the chapter.
How it will be for memorize which path you have choosen and go on with it in the next chapters?
I have saved at the end of the chapter, if you can go across the chapters the game could memorize easily your choices...
By now each chapter choices are confined inside the chapter (this is a gameplay choice to let you play each chapter separately). So no need to keep the save games from one chapter to the other.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
To you all, fellow players.
In this chapter I added three animations but this is the very first time so I'm not really sure about encoding and all this stuff.

I would really like to know if you saw or not and at which resolution you play the game.

This info can be very useful for me to track the correctness of the game engine.

Thanks in advance to all.... also for playing this game and supporting me with your interest in it.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes