3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Well,to Jenny that makes sense. Even if all she did was a bj, she would say she had sex with the driver to excite/surprise Jim.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
By now each chapter choices are confined inside the chapter (this is a gameplay choice to let you play each chapter separately). So no need to keep the save games from one chapter to the other.
In this way i suppose that would not be links to the previous chapters, also with the dialogues….
For example, in the upcoming Chapter 5, if the charachters speak of what happened on previous events, what will they say? There will be a "default" choice or path?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
In this way i suppose that would not be links to the previous chapters, also with the dialogues….
For example, in the upcoming Chapter 5, if the charachters speak of what happened on previous events, what will they say? There will be a "default" choice or path?
What I mean is that game variables that determines chapter paths are contained inside the chapter; it doesn't mean that each chapter is a separate story.
The story and the characters evolution are the main aspects of the game; so that in the dialogues you should find important references to previous or future events, the paths to which are designed to work inside the chapeters.

Hope this clears out your doubts. :cool:

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
may im blind but i can not find the extra codes for chapter 1 and 2 - checked all sites
thanks for help

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
To you all, fellow players.
In this chapter I added three animations but this is the very first time so I'm not really sure about encoding and all this stuff.

I would really like to know if you saw or not and at which resolution you play the game.

This info can be very useful for me to track the correctness of the game engine.

Thanks in advance to all.... also for playing this game and supporting me with your interest in it.
i found only one, at the end blowjob with the shop owner, i cant remember his name, where are the others?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What I mean is that game variables that determines chapter paths are contained inside the chapter; it doesn't mean that each chapter is a separate story.
The story and the characters evolution are the main aspects of the game; so that in the dialogues you should find important references to previous or future events, the paths to which are designed to work inside the chapeters.

Hope this clears out your doubts. :cool:
Yes, any path selected remain within the chapter (so you can't travel between different chapters), but i have a doubt yet about the story and the choices… for example if in the upcoming chapter 5 will be mentioned the "fivesome" in the shop, then will be selected that event for continue the story, also if this variable will not affect the story, but will remain confined in the chapter, with all the choices within the chapter.
Is that it?

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
It is so I think to enable players to swap paths without having to start from the beginning of the game. However every chapter has at least 3 clear choices to enable the player to remain on his chosen path. So mention of the five some will only occur if the scene is within the swinging path with a character who participated. No mention on another path. But then mistakes can happen. We are here to minimise these.;)

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, any path selected remain within the chapter (so you can't travel between different chapters), but i have a doubt yet about the story and the choices… for example if in the upcoming chapter 5 will be mentioned the "fivesome" in the shop, then will be selected that event for continue the story, also if this variable will not affect the story, but will remain confined in the chapter, with all the choices within the chapter.
Is that it?
What happens in each chapter is "kept in mind" in subsequent chapters, so that the story is coherent with choices.

Reactions: Claudio83
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes