3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
Agreed, glad I read the posts first, then looking at the walkthrough on their Patreon page, I decided it was a hard pass. Really not sure about the NTR thing. I've played Marie's Chapter, My Girlfriend's Amnesia, and a few other NTR games, some are good, most are not in my eyes. The ones that get to a point where they are ridiculous, where it's like nonstop NTR after a certain point, with numerous different partners, and nothing else in the game except the guy being super stupid and not realizing it, even though she's with another guy right in front of his face. x'D Anyways, to each their own though, maybe it's popular in the NTR circle, if it is, then kudos to the creator. Tags should be added though to clarify that please.
It's not NTR, they have an open marriage where they both sleep with other people and are aware of it after the 1st (maybe 2nd) chapter. Also, even if it was NTR I feel like it might not bother some of the people who usually hate NTR. Both the husband and wife are the MC's, and the POV is 3rd person omniscient. More so than a lot of other games, you are just a spectator, and are not just following one character around constantly. Because of the type of POV you often see the thoughts of even minor characters. Also, depending on your choices most, though not all, of the wife's partners can be women.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The game started as open marriage, but if you follow the game you can see that it is going to NTR and you can not to do anything about it. You can take the options that you want in the follow chapter the stoy continue without take note of your previous decisions to an NTR clearly

Reactions: imoutolover

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
This is nothing like the 2 games mentioned above. One probably should play it beforehand and not post what one ’thinks’ it is.It’s about a couple’s voyage of discovery to a swinging lifestyle and the different steps and hurdles on the way. The male protagonist does a lot of cheating himself so I don’t understand where the NTR comes in. Also why is it NTR only when the male is cheated on, when it happens to the female isn’t that also cheating and therefore NTR? Is this forum filled to the brink with macho anachronistic (teen) males who believe they are all ‘alpha’ ( an inadequate term, but you know what I mean) males. Sorry to burst your bubble but the ‘alphas’ are busy fucking real life babes and not fapping to CGs. Not aiming at anyone in particular but FFS these are fictional characters made up by human hands. Real life is off your screen.
Wow, settle down my friend. NTR is many different things, never said it was simply about men being cheated on. Look up Netorare/Netori online. Also just because you say your post is not aimed at anyone in particular, and didn't quote me, doesn't mean you aren't responding directly to me in a not so subtle manner when you are twisting and then bashing everything I said. I assure you I am not a teen male, and I never said this was real life. People play these games to enjoy themselves, much like watching a movie or reading a book. I do believe I never bashed the game, simply said it wasn't for me, and if others like it in a particular circle then more power to them. It's ok though, I respect your opinion...after all this is a forum where you are entitled to post what you 'think' about something without knowing everything.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Forums are weird places. Here’s my post on a game I think has SEX that I have never played before and will not play because it supposedly has SEX but I need to write a post to say it’s cool for everyone else who wants to play this type of game to play it because I feel the need to express my opinion on something that I do not know. Isn’t freedom of expression a wonderful thing?

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
Don't like someone's post, or rather take it personally for whatever stupid reason, then simply hit the magical ignore button, no need to be a manchild/bully.

P.S. reread my first post, and I was in a bit of a dark place when I wrote it. To make it clear, I played the game, but after reading the walkthrough for the parts I haven't played yet, it's a hard pass, and looks like it's going towards NTR.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
The program isn't marked as executable. The fix is easy:
  1. launch terminal
  2. type "cd ", then drag the app to the terminal window, and hit enter
  3. type "chmod +x Resources/MacOS/Select\ to\ publish", and hit enter
don't include the " marks

@LazingInTheHaze what did you use to compress the Mac version? The standard windows zip should keep Mac permissions, but some programs like 7zip don't.
It's compressed in RAR, which doesn't keep Mac permissions. I'll try the fix you recommend here. Fingers crossed.

Edited to add: Needed to change "Resources" to "Contents" in your steps. But still can't get program to launch -- "You can't open the application 'Happy Marriage Publish MacOS.app' because PowerPC applications are no longer supported."

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
@LazingInTheHaze
Bugreport!
The game loads at the wrong resolution ratio (something between 4:3 (windowed) and 5:4 (fullscreen).My Screen-Resolution is 1280x1024). Therefore all the Hotspots are at the wrong place (too low).
is it possible to change the resolution manually (maybe in some kind of ini-file)? At the starting-window I don't get the option to choose 1280x720 for the windowed mode.
Maybe you can fix this LazingInTheHaze

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's compressed in RAR, which doesn't keep Mac permissions. I'll try the fix you recommend here. Fingers crossed.

Edited to add: Needed to change "Resources" to "Contents" in your steps. But still can't get program to launch -- "You can't open the application 'Happy Marriage Publish MacOS.app' because PowerPC applications are no longer supported."
Yes, good catch. I'll edit my post.

It runs for me on 10.12.6.

denzel

May 4, 2017
@LazingInTheHaze
Good day, as always, I'll start with a good one:
1) Excellent continuation;
2) An excellent hotspot system, but there is one nuance about it below;
3) The game now does not "eat" all the memory ^ _ ^

And now questions:
1) In the fourth chapter there is one place where the heroine changes into a blue dress, and so there are two hotspots, but the second one, whatever variations to this wall I did not use, does not appear. Is this a bug or am I stupid? ^ _ ^
2) Do you plan to write walkthrough for chapter four?

Yoggy

Nov 17, 2017
Hello, I really like this game, but I have a problem :

I follow the walkthrough and in chapter one when I am presented to the doctor just after clicking on her mouth I don't have the choice to click on her right eye, I jump to click on her left hand. If I continue I miss other choices and don't have the full scene.

What am I missing ?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@LazingInTheHaze what did you use to compress the Mac version? The standard windows zip should keep Mac permissions, but some programs like 7zip don't.
I used WinRar. The same I used for previous versions. I really don't know very much about MAC. Perhaps you can help me avoid this annoying errors. PM me if the case. Thank sin advance.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@LazingInTheHaze
Bugreport!
The game loads at the wrong resolution ratio (something between 4:3 (windowed) and 5:4 (fullscreen).My Screen-Resolution is 1280x1024). Therefore all the Hotspots are at the wrong place (too low).
is it possible to change the resolution manually (maybe in some kind of ini-file)? At the starting-window I don't get the option to choose 1280x720 for the windowed mode.
Maybe you can fix this LazingInTheHaze
When game starts you should see a window where to can choose the resolution. The best way for your kind of screen resolution is to choose a 16:9 resolution (windowed) that fits the lower dimension you have (try the one below; as you can see it's 16:9 but dimensions are contained inside your screen resolution).
F95Posts_001.jpg

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@LazingInTheHaze
Good day, as always, I'll start with a good one:
1) Excellent continuation;
2) An excellent hotspot system, but there is one nuance about it below;
3) The game now does not "eat" all the memory ^ _ ^
Thanks mate. This is what pushes me to go further in developing this game!! :winkytongue:

@LazingInTheHaze
And now questions:
1) In the fourth chapter there is one place where the heroine changes into a blue dress, and so there are two hotspots, but the second one, whatever variations to this wall I did not use, does not appear. Is this a bug or am I stupid? ^ _ ^
Do you mean in the changing room with Gianni ?
@LazingInTheHaze2) Do you plan to write walkthrough for chapter four?
The walkthrough is underway....

Reactions: hideouz and denzel

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
When game starts you should see a window where to can choose the resolution. The best way for your kind of screen resolution is to choose a 16:9 resolution (windowed) that fits the lower dimension you have (try the one below; as you can see it's 16:9 but dimensions are contained inside your screen resolution).
View attachment 178135
This window DOESN'T show me any resolution with a 16:9 ratio! That's the bug! It only shows resolutions with 4:3 ratio. Resolution.jpg

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I used WinRar. The same I used for previous versions. I really don't know very much about MAC. Perhaps you can help me avoid this annoying errors. PM me if the case. Thank sin advance.
I'm not sure about WinRar, but I know 7zip doesn't preserve Mac/Linux permissions. Maybe try the system's built in zip next time?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes