3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Wow, what an incredibly hot MC, 10/10 hottie.
Tough I wish she wasnt so open to the husband, the taxi driver scene was so tasty! loved it
Keep it up cause i'm gonna keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: Rythan25

denzel

May 4, 2017
1) In the fourth chapter there is one place where the heroine changes into a blue dress, and so there are two hotspots, but the second one, whatever variations to this wall I did not use, does not appear. Is this a bug or am I stupid? ^ _ ^
I'm stupid, I found a second hot spot.... in this scene.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Yes, good catch. I'll edit my post.

It runs for me on 10.12.6.
So after Step 3, do you just relaunch from the app? Still trying to get this to work.

Edited to add: Works now, for some reason. Strange. But glad it does.

Last edited:

letek42

Nov 14, 2018
Nice work, can't wait so see more !

Wish there will be some more footjob scene in next chapters, chap2 was promising in this way !

Last edited:

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Anybody has the all CG's, or ch.4 walkthrough? :)

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
For all the beginners , I strongly recommend or suggest to, Play Chapter 4 first before you Play Chapter 3 . I won't spoil it why . Just do what I suggest and you will know

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
For all the beginners , I strongly recommend or suggest to, Play Chapter 4 first before you Play Chapter 3 . I won't spoil it why . Just do what I suggest and you will know
I’ve been playing the game since the first release and played all chapters, and I have no idea what you are getting at. Why should they play chapter 4 first?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I’ve been playing the game since the first release and played all chapters, and I have no idea what you are getting at. Why should they play chapter 4 first?
Because of the wife's story telling about what happened with the Taxi Driver in chapter 4 . I think it is better play that part before playing chapter 3 .

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap this game seriously took off since ep 1 !!

Jenny is the best version of that model I ever seen !

She's much hotter than in Incest Adventure, Babysitter, School, Love and Cousins, and a plethora of other games, must be the makeup or slight skin tone change @LazingInTheHaze gave her, but she is easily in my top 10 hottest daz3d models ever !!

The story is the total turn on here, at least up to ep 4, seeing the black husband get cucked by his beautiful white wife enjoying so far 3 white dicks is pure heaven to me ! New White World Order for a change ! That might change in ep 5 as disgusting looking Whithorpe will probably get to bang Jenny too :cautious:.

But I will take what I can get so far, hopefully more white guys, and less of Whithorpe unless he is in the Jim/Claire side where he is much more appealing.

Reactions: TobaiasR
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes