3.40 star(s) 31 Votes
D

Deleted member 684203

I don't think the husband is black. Maybe suntanned, Hispanic/Mediterranean. Black would be Winthorpe and Bridgette who are easily recognisable. As to Winthorpe banging Jenny at some point in the game, it's almost a certainty. But hey, it's a brave new world. Colour bars are things of the past.

Reactions: plrdls and UncleVT

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Winthorpe got humiliated ? By what being allowed to DP Claire ? ...

ohh shit I just relaized the bonus part if you make certain choices allows Claire to dominate him... Totally not my intention for that at all. I skipped that shit after unlocking it once as domination is one of my least favorite fetishes...

What I meant by him being with Jim and Claire was that... Participating in sex with them (no domination). I just didn't want him banging Jenny more than once, as it's a turn on for me to see a reverse racism NTR, having Winthorpe banging her constantly makes this generic and run of the mill...

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
@dev you should add all the tags this game includes. Male protagonist as well, NTR, cheating, sharing, cuckold, swinging, Etc.

And come on guys, this game is not getting near enough support. It's A quality game and the dev always delivers in a timely manner. It includes these fetishes that some of us really love and are very rare in western (non cartoon) games. We just don't get many games like this at all. So if you like this game and these particular fetishes then why not show the Dev some love and support.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
@dev you should add all the tags this game includes. Male protagonist as well, NTR, cheating, sharing, cuckold, swinging, Etc.

And come on guys, this game is not getting near enough support. It's A quality game and the dev always delivers in a timely manner. It includes these fetishes that some of us really love and are very rare in western (non cartoon) games. We just don't get many games like this at all. So if you like this game and these particular fetishes then why not show the Dev some love and support.
I couldn't agree more, I have supported for a few months now and no regrets.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Hi guys
Please need some help
just started playing this game from Ch1 and looks excellent.
However can't solve mystery what to do when you have 2 HS on one image - when you click one, games move on next image, not allowing you to click another. I followed walkthrough's sequence too and result is a same

HS: Doctor Mouth (don't: negative effect)
HS: Doctor right eye (don't: negative effect)

So I went for 1st one, but then immediately screen changed not allowing anymore HS No.2
Same goes with scenes where I have to carefully follow sequence according wt, again when 1st HS is picked other disappear

Do I miss something?

BTW - left / right issue: is it what is l/r to us or l/r to character (e.g. her left breast or the one that is left to us/from our pov?

Thanks

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys
Please need some help
However can't solve mystery what to do when you have 2 HS on one image - when you click one, games move on next image, not allowing you to click another. I followed walkthrough's sequence too and result is a same

So I went for 1st one, but then immediately screen changed not allowing anymore HS No.2
Same goes with scenes where I have to carefully follow sequence according wt, again when 1st HS is picked other disappear

Do I miss something?

BTW - left / right issue: is it what is l/r to us or l/r to character (e.g. her left breast or the one that is left to us/from our pov?

Thanks
The walkthrough is a little confusing, but you AREN'T supposed to click on either of those. The way it's worded makes it sound like there's a negative effect if you don't click on them, but it's actually the other way around. You need to click the skip button instead of the hotspots.

I don't really remember whose left/right it is, but I believe it's the the right/left of the person you are clicking on, not from your perspective. Not positive on that one though.

Reactions: leg28

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hi guys
Please need some help

Do I miss something?

Thanks
@plrdls is right. My wording in the walkthrough is a little bit comfusing (sorru for this :p). When you find "negative effect" in the walkthrough it means that you get a negative effect by clicking on it.

FYI, right and left are always meant with respect to the character in the render.

...hope you enjoy the game, anyway! :p:cool:

Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
The walkthrough is a little confusing, but you AREN'T supposed to click on either of those. The way it's worded makes it sound like there's a negative effect if you don't click on them, but it's actually the other way around. You need to click the skip button instead of the hotspots.

I don't really remember whose left/right it is, but I believe it's the the right/left of the person you are clicking on, not from your perspective. Not positive on that one though.
thanks, bit confusing but with this help i'll try game again
btw these extras codes you should add in box on starting pages of chapters where do you find them?

@plrdls is right. My wording in the walkthrough is a little bit comfusing (sorru for this :p). When you find "negative effect" in the walkthrough it means that you get a negative effect by clicking on it.

FYI, right and left are always meant with respect to the character in the render.

...hope you enjoy the game, anyway! :p:cool:
oh, I enjoyed it… just couldn't get 100% on each chapter

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My Sister My Roommate, etc where the black dude is one the stealing the girls...
How is the black guy stealing the sister when the sister was never a romantic option to begin with and the dev, and players, have said this many many many times?

The guy doesn't touch any of the actual romantic options.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
this dev definetly deserves more patreons.
his work is top notch!
that boy under garage situation was so gooooood!!

and a walkthrough would be highly appreciated

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

Can you post the Ch. 4 walkthrough as well, pretty please?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes