3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks for this nice update, the idea for select the path at the start of the chapter is very right!
it's a pity that in the "cuckold" path Jenny don't know that Jim is watching, that would have been more exciting! (classic cuckold scene)
And it's also a pity that the garage's peeking boy don't fuck Jenny (in presence of Jim also better!) at least for now… :)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I love how the game has changed. What seemed like it was going to be a total cheating on her part, now if it's an open couple that both enjoy and still love each other

Reactions: Claudio83 and yvb

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
I just discovered this game today and I found the walkthrough on the patreon page but it's not working right for me. When I get to the make-out session between selena and the doctor :

HS: Middle right side (I'm curious)
HS: Lower left corner on the chair (don't: negative effect)
HS: Selena right tit
Be careful to sequence
HS: Selena's right tit
HS: Selena's mouth
HS: Selena's left tit

I followed all the instructions up to this point but once I do the second "selena's right tit" it ends the make-out session. I've seen the makeout session in a previous attempt before I found the walkthrough but now it's not working right.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a path where jenny is in the changing room with gianni and albert cheating or is it just the swinger path?

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
become his patreon and you get the code
that's just DUMB!
If someone wanted to be patreon b4 seing at least half of what a dev can do, they wouldn't be here.
And before you get all high and mighty with crap like "they deserve to be payed for their work", answer me this...did BB's dev refund his patreons for abandoning the project? No, he took the money and started something else. And that's just one of MAAAAAAAAAANY devs who abandoned their projects and made off with the money.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
@BitterDevil I respect your thought but please do not blame all devs for the actions of one or two. And if you think you are smarter than the people that actually liked his efforts and support him, then you will have to wait a little bit more for the links of his next update. If you want a free stuff, that's alright but at least don't be rude and have a little respect at least for the ones that haven't disappointed you yet.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
that's just DUMB!
If someone wanted to be patreon b4 seing at least half of what a dev can do, they wouldn't be here.
And before you get all high and mighty with crap like "they deserve to be payed for their work", answer me this...did BB's dev refund his patreons for abandoning the project? No, he took the money and started something else. And that's just one of MAAAAAAAAAANY devs who abandoned their projects and made off with the money.
don't take me wrong i came here to search a good erotic game to play, if i found one good one i'll support it by become their patreon 1 bucks, 10 bucks no problem since they produce good erotic game, like jessica o neal from hard news, sisterly lust, milfy city, and by becoming their patreon doesn't make your wallet empty, than you buy actual novel book @ 100-350 bucks each

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
don't take me wrong i came here to search a good erotic game to play, if i found one good one i'll support it by become their patreon 1 bucks, 10 bucks no problem since they produce good erotic game, like jessica o neal from hard news, sisterly lust, milfy city, and by becoming their patreon doesn't make your wallet empty, than you buy actual novel book @ 100-350 bucks each
I totally agree with you. I did the same for BB and a few others...and i got virtually robbed...so i want to see them take a risk, before asking me to take one

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
@BitterDevil I respect your thought but please do not blame all devs for the actions of one or two. And if you think you are smarter than the people that actually liked his efforts and support him, then you will have to wait a little bit more for the links of his next update. If you want a free stuff, that's alright but at least don't be rude and have a little respect at least for the ones that haven't disappointed you yet.
1st, one or two? ok, go to the main game page, and search for games with the tag "abbandoned"...then come here and tell me about the one or two devs.
2nd. I think you have a poor grasp on the english language. "That's just DUMB" is directed at the action, not at the person.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
1st, one or two? ok, go to the main game page, and search for games with the tag "abbandoned"...then come here and tell me about the one or two devs.
2nd. I think you have a poor grasp on the english language. "That's just DUMB" is directed at the action, not at the person.
Don't worry! I perfectly understood you. I never meant that you insulted directly someone ... it is all about respect and getting the big picture right ;)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
There is indeed.
that's the hotwife path though, pure cheating apparently is just her giving gianni a bj. the other is all of them on the swinger path. was curious if there was a cheating route with those two but guess not. also, in the new chapter, not sure exactly what all the paths are just yet. tried different choices but at the photo session, jim shows up no matter what even if you've made what i'm assuming are the cheating options. is there a specific set of choices in the new chapter where he shows up after or is it just an absolute that he shows up during? if so, what are those choices precisely where he doesn't show up until after it's over? spoiler tag it if there is since it's a new chapter obviously.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
that's the hotwife path though, pure cheating apparently is just her giving gianni a bj. the other is all of them on the swinger path. was curious if there was a cheating route with those two but guess not. also, in the new chapter, not sure exactly what all the paths are just yet. tried different choices but at the photo session, jim shows up no matter what even if you've made what i'm assuming are the cheating options. is there a specific set of choices in the new chapter where he shows up after or is it just an absolute that he shows up during? if so, what are those choices precisely where he doesn't show up until after it's over? spoiler tag it if there is since it's a new chapter obviously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There might be more.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes