3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I can't get past 85 % for the ch.4, is the extra content only playing after 100 % ? And in which route pls ?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
What's the extra content? Can't seem to access it. How do I get to it after putting in the code in main screen?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if the extras code worked for me, tried to press enter while selecting the text box but nothing happens

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
nice girls, nice story but not too much comments in this side. I think the stories of cheating works better when the mc is the cheater, not the cheated. Play to be the silly one .......

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
If you think this game is about cheating, you didn't understand the plot.

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
What is the extra content? I can't figure out where/what path it is, or the combo of choices to get to it. Help from anybody who managed to find it would be greatly appreciated.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac version doesn't work
The program isn't marked as executable. The fix is easy:
  1. launch terminal
  2. type "cd ", then drag the app to the terminal window, and hit enter
  3. type "chmod +x Contents/MacOS/Select\ to\ publish", and hit enter
don't include the " marks

@LazingInTheHaze what did you use to compress the Mac version? The standard windows zip should keep Mac permissions, but some programs like 7zip don't.

Reactions: Hoboy

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
i reading the description of the game and female protagonist, it's more like Cheating Marriage than Happy Marriage. "Today she's going to her annual medical examination; here the story starts...", really? Anna Affection and Lilly of the valley cliché detected.
Agreed, glad I read the posts first, then looking at the walkthrough on their Patreon page, I decided it was a hard pass. Really not sure about the NTR thing. I've played Marie's Chapter, My Girlfriend's Amnesia, and a few other NTR games, some are good, most are not in my eyes. The ones that get to a point where they are ridiculous, where it's like nonstop NTR after a certain point, with numerous different partners, and nothing else in the game except the guy being super stupid and not realizing it, even though she's with another guy right in front of his face. x'D Anyways, to each their own though, maybe it's popular in the NTR circle, if it is, then kudos to the creator. Tags should be added though to clarify that please.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Agreed, glad I read the posts first, then looking at the walkthrough on their Patreon page, I decided it was a hard pass. Really not sure about the NTR thing. I've played Marie's Chapter, My Girlfriend's Amnesia, and a few other NTR games, some are good, most are not in my eyes. The ones that get to a point where they are ridiculous, where it's like nonstop NTR after a certain point, with numerous different partners, and nothing else in the game except the guy being super stupid and not realizing it, even though she's with another guy right in front of his face. x'D Anyways, to each their own though, maybe it's popular in the NTR circle, if it is, then kudos to the creator. Tags should be added though to clarify that please.
It's not really NTR - it's more open marriage, and threesomes.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
This is nothing like the 2 games mentioned above. One probably should play it beforehand and not post what one ’thinks’ it is.It’s about a couple’s voyage of discovery to a swinging lifestyle and the different steps and hurdles on the way. The male protagonist does a lot of cheating himself so I don’t understand where the NTR comes in. Also why is it NTR only when the male is cheated on, when it happens to the female isn’t that also cheating and therefore NTR? Is this forum filled to the brink with macho anachronistic (teen) males who believe they are all ‘alpha’ ( an inadequate term, but you know what I mean) males. Sorry to burst your bubble but the ‘alphas’ are busy fucking real life babes and not fapping to CGs. Not aiming at anyone in particular but FFS these are fictional characters made up by human hands. Real life is off your screen.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes