3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I like this game but I feel like this would be better suited to Renpy rather than Unity.

The combination of having to click so much in order to advance scenes on top of the hotspots which after a while lost some of their appeal when so many of them where one spot wonders made playing feel more and more like a chore rather than a story I should follow.

If you are really into extensively well written games this is perfect.

Reactions: botc76

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I like this game but I feel like this would be better suited to Renpy rather than Unity.

The combination of having to click so much in order to advance scenes on top of the hotspots which after a while lost some of their appeal when so many of them where one spot wonders made playing feel more and more like a chore rather than a story I should follow.

If you are really into extensively well written games this is perfect.
You can also use space bar and/or enter keys to advance dialogues.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
You can also use space bar and/or enter keys to advance dialogues.
So I noticed however you couldn't just hold them down which I understand is part of how the game is meant to be played.
I'm usually not big on wordy adult games so I can understand why this is a non issue but it would be a nice option especially for repeat play throughs.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
In multiple hot spots I am saving and uploading to try every order. And I am having problems with it becausa when I upload again to try another thing the game stop and I can not continue. Anybody has the same problem? and how is it possible to solve it?
thank you

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
In multiple hot spots I am saving and uploading to try every order. And I am having problems with it becausa when I upload again to try another thing the game stop and I can not continue. Anybody has the same problem? and how is it possible to solve it?
thank you
You're saying that the game stops working just after reloading a save you made before hotspots ? can you please explain better the situation so I can try to catch the any bug if present ? Thanks in advance for your help in tracing down the bugs.

cp4

May 28, 2018
Guys i cant get the game open. it says i dont have the right permision to open the file. Does anyone knows how to fix that? It happens also to other games that i recently downloaded.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Guys i cant get the game open. it says i dont have the right permision to open the file. Does anyone knows how to fix that? It happens also to other games that i recently downloaded.
Sounds like its saved to a directory that you don't have write permission to. Make a new directory (folder ) on C:/Games and save it there.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, has anybody figured out the 100 % of Ch 4 yet ?
I can only get to 80%...
For ex. whats the difference between the 'yes' route, and the 'tell me more' route at the HJ at the start of the chapter ?
I think i tried all possible combinations of these 2, but can 't see difference ?

Anyway, this is my top 1 game at the moment, keep it up Dev and thank you !

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Hi, has anybody figured out the 100 % of Ch 4 yet ?
I can only get to 80%...
For ex. whats the difference between the 'yes' route, and the 'tell me more' route at the HJ at the start of the chapter ?
I think i tried all possible combinations of these 2, but can 't see difference ?

Anyway, this is my top 1 game at the moment, keep it up Dev and thank you !
Each one takes you on a difficult path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: patrickB

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You're saying that the game stops working just after reloading a save you made before hotspots ? can you please explain better the situation so I can try to catch the any bug if present ? Thanks in advance for your help in tracing down the bugs.
I save. And the I try to load to choose another option or hotspot and the screen appears in black and sometimes you can see the text, no image, or simply black screen. And not always. Not worry about it because if is only me is possible it is due to my pc or something very specific.
Thank you anyway for answer me

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It is very significant that when you look at the progress in the main menu she has the symbol of victory in her hands and he has cuckold sign.
It's because the game tends towards that future clearly?

Reactions: plrdls and patrickB
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes