3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, I'll do that. I'm going to read a thread of 17 pages of comments that starts with the promising one "You play this game at your own risk!"

Your are really helpful. Thank you very much.
I'm sorry mate that the first comment is the one yoi rrcall. That was my initial fault, releasing the fame with intrner connection needed... and thus immediately punisged. I soon changed that... so please read further on....

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 91485
Overview:
Jenny is a lovely wife; she’s 32 years old and married for 5 years. Family life is normal; she loves a lot her husband Jim and she’s very happy to live with him. After all these years of marriage routines start to take over her life; house chores, work and shopping are ‘the’ everyday activities. The days when she and Jim spent time together seem so far in time. Today she's going to her annual medical examination; here the story starts...​

Updated: 20-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.04 (Chapter 4)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:

Downloads:
Win64: - - -

View attachment 91382 View attachment 91383 View attachment 91385 View attachment 91386 View attachment 114519 View attachment 114520 View attachment 114521
Im trying to get the scene were jenny fucks the taxi driver but only get the bj scene some of the options dont show up why is this? Do i have to build up her corruption points right from the start? because starting at ch3 and trying to get the scene does not allow all the hotspots to show up?

Here is my walkthrough put together off the pateron site chapters 1-2-3

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Im trying to get the scene were jenny fucks the taxi driver but only get the bj scene some of the options dont show up why is this? Do i have to build up her corruption points right from the start? because starting at ch3 and trying to get the scene does not allow all the hotspots to show up?

Here is my walkthrough put together off the pateron site chapters 1-2-3
Each chapter paths exist in the chapter it self. So if you start from ch3 you'll be able to open up all paths.

Reactions: xXx GAMELOVER

vultron

May 19, 2018
I like how the start of this game is the ever classic woman takes advise from dumbass women's magazine. lmao

Reactions: TobaiasR

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
This is how it's described in the walkthrough, and I did exactly do that, and got the scene where she fucks the taxidriver :

"Just after sucking sequence:
IF Jenny will Fuck Taxi Driver is less then 3

=> Scene ends with taxi driver cumming on Jenny's face

otherwise

=> Scene ends with Jenny fucked by taxi driver"

So you have to make sure you take these choices/hot spots

"=> (+1 to Jenny will Fuck Taxi Driver)"

I would be glad to give you my save(s), but I don't understand shit about these Unity saves (stored in appdata/localLow/LazingInTheHaze). It's just a hole bunch of them, don't know what the relation or name is to whats visible in the games 'save' screen ?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
And... What is the game about? Because the genre is "lesbian sex", "interracial", "stripping"... and this is the description of the game:

"Jenny is a lovely wife; she’s 32 years old and married for 5 years. Family life is normal; she loves a lot her husband Jim and she’s very happy to live with him. After all these years of marriage routines start to take over her life; (...) Today she's going to her annual medical examination; here the story starts..."

Is not about a good wife that for some reason changes personality one day (apparently, for something related with a medical examination) and becomes lesbian and promiscuous? Because the descriptions seems to suggest exactly that.
upload_2018-10-21_21-49-6.png

That's exactly what this game is about :eek:penedeyewink: You needn't know more, just play it :eazyHype::pXD

And the good news is ... the Dev will keep on going to give us more and more ways !!!
(you look at how much 'grayed' boxes there are :FeelsGoodMan: )

Reactions: UncleVT

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Dear @LazingInTheHaze :

In "Follow the hints..."

You can never reach this hotspot, it's right behind the letter 't' in the actual button to skip the hotspots ?
Or am I overlooking something here ?

upload_2018-10-21_22-5-35.png

Grtz

Macmaster01

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone give us a detail description of " What is the extras code? How to use it and when? I can see a place to enter in on the first setup page but I don't know what to enter.
Cheers

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does the wife finally cuck the husband with a white dude ? Still waiting on that before I download again... This is the one game I want the husband to get NTR...

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Theres a hotspot on the guy's right hand index finger.
Yes, that's correct, but in the 'hint' text box it's marked as 2 HS, so one on the guy's finger, clickable, but one behind the 't' in the skip hotspots box, not clickable !

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I completely followed the walkthrough several times, but I can't seem to get the lesbian scenes between Jenny and the doctor from the first chapter 'where all started'. Does anybody know what the clue is for that scene ?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes