3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

suryateja

May 30, 2018
Is he trying to make fun with us ? Last time better than this one, I need previous update how it worked but in this update it is entirely different and now I am started to hate this game ?

Reactions: Polastav

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I can understand calling it a new version, if/when I change the game mechanics, but calling it a new chapter?
That's definitely weird. A chapter means story content, not just mechanics changes.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
hmm... how to describe?.... i play the game (start new game) - then i get some instructions (ex. the hotspots)....
after that the UI should be explained, but i just see white screen and the text boxes.
After introducion a map appears with 2 locations: home and doctors.
I cant klick (interact) with any point on the screen - the only thing i am able to do is to rightklick to reach the wheel menu.
All other locations, portraits, textboxe or whatever else i cant klick - even enter does not progress
The fix I uploaded corrects the white screen in the intro. Those are important because they explain how the map mechanics work.
Anyway, you can also find a PDF explaining the new mechanic in the OP page.
An extract: "You'll need to drag the icons over the locations in the map to trigger the advances in the storylines".

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Ch.3 with dev walkthrough also only 71%, extrass 0%. Someone can help me reach 100% ?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Ch.3 with dev walkthrough also only 71%, extrass 0%. Someone can help me reach 100% ?
Are you playing with the beta of the new game engine ?
If yes you should see the different step in the "Narration" storyline. For each of them you should see either a percentage of completion or a Green checkmark. If in the progress screen for CH3 you see 71% you should also see anyone of the storyline steps with a percentage less then 100. In that case you should replay those steps by clicking on the arrow in the lower right corner of the step.
Hope this helps

Reactions: UncleVT

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
If yes you should see the different step in the "Narration" storyline. For each of them you should see either a percentage of completion or a Green checkmark. If in the progress screen for CH3 you see 71% you should also see anyone of the storyline steps with a percentage less then 100. In that case you should replay those steps by clicking on the arrow in the lower right corner of the step.
Hope this helps
Thanks! It was the old version. I'm trying again. I don't understand the new system yet . :)
You don't share the CG's?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know if this game will be getting an Apk/Android version?
I don't know I will ever have time to publish this game for Android. It's in Unity so I think it should be possible but never tried it.
Perhaps someone has some hints/links for this (like happened for the MAC version).

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
In new mechanic, it's very difficult to know where to put character's icons on the map to play the next quest. Hints are not enough detailled.

Ok, my problem was to have 2 hints in same time. With only one, it's ok.

Edit:
But introducing Bridgette to Claire seems very buggy after H scene; no more image only dialogues .....

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I've put assembly file per instruction but i can't access extra content. I only have access to extras of first 2 chapters like i had before copying assembly file. Maybe my save files are bugged or something. Can anybody give me their complete save file or at least some solution to make extra work.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Hope this helps
I played last in 0.4 and now it's 0.6 and there is no new content I'm 100% in everything and there seems to be no way to access anything else.
This new system of yours is too complicated, could have focused on some content instead of this useless overhaul.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I played last in 0.4 and now it's 0.6 and there is no new content I'm 100% in everything and there seems to be no way to access anything else.
This new system of yours is too complicated, could have focused on some content instead of this useless overhaul.
Yea, new system is horrible, and most of the hints are basically useless. Nice game, but had to be said. If this system was implemented in ren'py engine or if it had detailed walkthrough, it would be at least bearable, but unity is annoying.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Did you miss the content from Chapter 5 ?

The new mechanic is essential for the continuation of the story.
It's a matter of reading the current situation for the selected storyline, see what the characters are feeling and put them in the right locations.
I intentionally released this beta version with no new content so that you could all get used to it using the already played contents from Chapters 1 to 5. If you played them you already know where the various scenes took place.

If necessary I can improve the explanations in the PDF and Intro of the game. Let me know.

Reactions: UncleVT

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

It's a matter of reading the current situation for the selected storyline, see what the characters are feeling and put them in the right locations.
I intentionally released this beta version with no new content so that you could all get used to it using the already played contents from Chapters 1 to 5. If you played them you already know where the various scenes took place.

If necessary I can improve the explanations in the PDF and Intro of the game. Let me know.
So I am supposed to move the characters to locations? Drag and drop? No i havnt played chapter 5 so I have no clue where scenes takes place.
Also the game keeps bugging out not loading the scens, screen becomes all black everything else progresses but no cgs.
Also loading save files does not work. That loading bar in down right corner moves for it a bit then stops and you can't do anything.
It always happens with the photoshoot in chapter 5. It's impossible to progress past it.

EDIT: Loweing Unity graphics solves the issue. So I assume the problem is with the always online download thing. Seems to work wonky.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017

Since you're online, i want to ask you if you have solution for my problem which is that i get white screen when accessing bonus content from chapter 4. Now i don't expect your help, because extra scenes are reserved for high tier patreons and i'm not the one, but since this is extra scene from one of the previous version which are if i understood correctly always released with next public version, maybe you can help me.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes