3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I'm really sorry so many of you are feeling so disappointed about this beta release.
Perhaps it was a big mistake to publish it; I hoped this community would have helped me in finding the bug, the problems or even contribute to get this game better.
Anyway. I read all your posts and try to get the best from all of them. I'm still working on the game, the engine and the UI to get it as better as I can. I've already started the renderings for the new content.

Anyway, I still thank you all for the time you spent playing the game.
Cheers :)

Keep doing what your doing.. I appreciate the game and the effort. renders are splendid. With any game there is gonna be growing pains when you change something. Like I said in my earlier post this game is way better then you get credit for with your lack of patrons but it will catch on..

Reactions: rogosh

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@LazingInTheHaze , after office 3-some with Jim+Claire and ebony girl. Jenny and Jessica's scene comes, i can see the converstaion but there is no render, just black screen. When i come to the point where we click on shinny dot, game doesn't move and freezes there. (or whatever dunno, i had to quit)

Reactions: Rythan25

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@LazingInTheHaze , after office 3-some with Jim+Claire and ebony girl. Jenny and Jessica's scene comes, i can see the converstaion but there is no render, just black screen. When i come to the point where we click on shinny dot, game doesn't move and freezes there. (or whatever dunno, i had to quit)
Thanks mate for your indication. Found the bug and corrected it. Will publish fixes soon.

Reactions: MikieB and RedGlow

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks mate for your indication. Found the bug and corrected it. Will publish fixes soon.
When you start a new game and after the three way conversation between Jim, Claire and Jenn that decides Jim's interest for the girls, the next scene cannot be played even if you put characters to the right location. You can continue with the progress thing at the main menu but new game always stuck there.

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
Think I came across a bug unless I am doing something stupid. Hit end of ch 4 just after Gianni scene, after it was all done no quest clue on what to do next. After about 30 mins of bangin head against wall, found if you "return" out to main menu then click the jump point "Preparations needed" you would get the clue seen of wife/husband@house and then i could continue. So, unless i was supposed to go somewhere (with some folks) without a clue between those 2 events then i think it's a bug. Anyway, hopes this helps the next person. Good game, first time ive played this one.

lieso

Aug 12, 2017
Okay, I need a walkthrough, thanks for making this and it's an amazing job but really, i'm not trying to play dark souls, I just want to fap, good story telling, good renders > good game mechanics... I'm confused and don't know what to do, and I just downloaded the game, I've literally done nothing on ch 6

Reactions: Koulo077

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
tried several times to start playing the game, multiple white screens with no imgs showing randomly, multiple times the game gets stuck in a text box or hotspot and you can't advance anywhere, only choice is to go back to main menu and start again.
that gets really old, really quickly.

if many people have problems playing your game and you have to make multiple posts to explain how to play your game and even an extra pdf for people to read, maybe thats an indication that the "mechanics" aren't good enough or intuitive enough and may need to be looked on.

Reactions: dark.knight48

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@LazingInTheHaze so are they ok with fooling around on each other? they don't mind, "oh my wife is sleeping with someone else, ok" "my hubby is screwing his partner in the office... cool"? I've played the first couple of chapters, is that going to be the status quo throughout?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
tried several times to start playing the game, multiple white screens with no imgs showing randomly, multiple times the game gets stuck in a text box or hotspot and you can't advance anywhere, only choice is to go back to main menu and start again.
that gets really old, really quickly.

if many people have problems playing your game and you have to make multiple posts to explain how to play your game and even an extra pdf for people to read, maybe thats an indication that the "mechanics" aren't good enough or intuitive enough and may need to be looked on.
If this is your first time with the game, it's better for you to start playing version 1.05, not the beta of version 1.06 (that doesn't even have any new content from version 1.05).
Version 1.05 is stable and you'll enjoy better the game. Hope this helps.

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
I seem to be stuck or something? No characters have any further narrations and I think I've tried every possible character combination. I just had the scene with Jennas second photo shoot and they talk about going home. But nothing else can be chosen. Any help please?

Mar 28, 2018
Hi RazorJTR, seems to be a minor bug in the new version that I also ran into. Try hitting the Return button in the bottom left corner and then click on the relevant quest button in the list (worked for me).

Reactions: RazorJTR

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I seem to be stuck or something? No characters have any further narrations and I think I've tried every possible character combination. I just had the scene with Jennas second photo shoot and they talk about going home. But nothing else can be chosen. Any help please?
Second photo shoot is that last possible step for the current content. To move forward you have to wait for the "real" Chapter 6 release. This was only a beta with new game engine and contents from previous 5 chapters.
I'm working on it...

leokaboum

Sep 20, 2018
Very good work.
After the scene with Bridgette, Jim and Claire at the office I only have white or black screens.
There are 2 story lines and if we do something on the "narration" line when it is on the "swinging, cheating or hotwife" line that is impossible to continue. the game crashes (unableto do the next scene).

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Very good work.
After the scene with Bridgette, Jim and Claire at the office I only have white or black screens.
There are 2 story lines and if we do something on the "narration" line when it is on the "swinging, cheating or hotwife" line that is impossible to continue. the game crashes (unableto do the next scene).
There are still some minor bugs that cause those blank screens. All will be corrected in the next release of the full Chapter 6 in few weeks.
By now you can enjoy the full content of the game if you play Chapter 5 (you still find the link in OP).

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
what are the special codes.......
Special codes are there to activate Extra Content. Last Chapter with extra content code was Chapter 4, since extra for Chapter 5 was the Christmas present. If you play CH5 or more, by now, there's no need to put any special code, since all content is automatically enabled.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes