3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
It would be cool to have a skip button or something similiar.

I changed the transitions on settings to 100% ( and it says "no transitions at all" ), but theres still a small transition, at least in my pc feels a bit Slow when it changes.

Anyway i like the game looking forward for more content ;)

D

Deleted member 684203

Excellent update. Can't wait for the second part. Please consider supporting this dev within your means as his work is really good and good hotwife/swinging games are hard to come by.

Dec 21, 2018
Maybe I'm a moron but this game tends to get "stuck"/freezes for me.

For example, loading game states and the game just sorta freezes, even activating menus works just fine.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Has anyone seen an Apk on this?
With my limited Unity experience, I think it would need to be the developers that provide this as the APK would need to be put together from the source and Unity outputting the APK. Unlike RPGM, Ren'Py and others that are basic scripts and just load 2D images and what not, that can be put together just from the released game files, I feel like Unity links a number of libraries (OpenGL, etc) that aren't quite so simple to just throw together. Though the Mac version might be close enough for something to convert.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Has anyone seen an Apk on this?
With my limited Unity experience, I think it would need to be the developers that provide this as the APK would need to be put together from the source and Unity outputting the APK. Unlike RPGM, Ren'Py and others that are basic scripts and just load 2D images and what not, that can be put together just from the released game files, I feel like Unity links a number of libraries (OpenGL, etc) that aren't quite so simple to just throw together. Though the Mac version might be close enough for something to convert.
Since I published the game no one asked for an Android version. If there's interest I can try to publish also for that platform.
Simple put a request on this forum.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I do. But can only afford the 1$ tier or I have to cancel support for other creators who I think also deserve a little credit

Reactions: lilindie
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes