3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ch. 6 Beta
Extras enabler.
If there's any updates to the game quote this post for me to update the enabler.

Go to your \HappyMarriageCh06_Rel106beta\HappyMarriage_Data\Managed\ folder
Extract and replace with the file inside the zip.
New version new version! ;)
As requested @TCMS

Reactions: Koulo077

xer0x

Jul 19, 2018
please give me Walkthrough Chapter 5, tks
hmmm let me think.....Nope! I refer you to the r/ChoosingBeggars subreddit.

Seriously, you really don't need a walkthrough, just play the Chapter again. Instant gratification is highly over rated, give it a try.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Issue with the new UI version of the game just released: Restarted and played through until I reached the start of the event 'Jenny moves to Jim's office for a surprise'; 'draged and droped' the images for Claire, Jenny and Jim onto the 'Jim's Company' marker, however, and unfortunately the 'event play selector' (the yellow marker should be replaced by a green marker displaying an arrow) does not appear so I cannot proceed any further with the game.

PS. Ok now, solved the problem by hitting Return and then go back to the storyline.

View attachment 235562
I got the same error but perhaps ist is, because in 'Jenny moves to Jim's office for a surprise' I could only achieve, that Jenny gave the taxi-driver a blow-/handjob whereas in the next chapter Jenny notes, that he had banged her so good. The progress-screen is no help because he shows 100% for all chapters from chapter 1 onward.

with best regards

critter

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I got the same error but perhaps ist is, because in 'Jenny moves to Jim's office for a surprise' I could only achieve, that Jenny gave the taxi-driver a blow-/handjob whereas in the next chapter Jenny notes, that he had banged her so good. The progress-screen is no help because he shows 100% for all chapters from chapter 1 onward.

with best regards

critter
The progress screen reports your "all times" progresses. I mean, if you played the game before and already went through some scenes, then the game remembers what you've already seen and set the percentage accordingly.

If you want to reset any progress you need to delete the file "plState.lih" in the folder "C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\LazingInTheHaze\Happy Marriage"

Hope this helps. :cool:

Reactions: critter

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
when i am hovering the mouse for info all i can see ... this image.. after talked jim and jenny at home i cant progress

xer0x

Jul 19, 2018
I can't go through modals. When it appears and disappears game does not react on any interactions. Fuck unity.
agree on the Unity front, not a fan. I just save early and often. If you get stuck just shut down game and restart, usually fixes the problems at map screen. Or sometimes I switch screens (Im using two monitors ) tab back in and it bugs resolve. Most crashes/lags seem to happen on the map screen. I don't know dick about Unity so I can't even speculate what the issues are, I do like the game though.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I still enjoy this game and feel bad for the Dev that this game hasn't caught on for him like most others that are far worse but if you go into the game knowing Unity is just horrible then you won't be disappointed, the renders and models are great, my only complaint is the save option, not being able to save a scene in the beginning to check other options later is my only complaint.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Litterly Chapter One, First Scene with the Doctor. At the End when she asked to make another Appointment and i can decide between, Certanly or I will think about it, i click on one of them and nothing happends, the Game doesnt freeze, nothing, the Scene doesnt continue. I wait and Wait but there is nothing i can do. I press and Press litterly nothing happends. Someone had the Same issue? Or nmaybe can offer some help?

xer0x

Jul 19, 2018
I still enjoy this game and feel bad for the Dev that this game hasn't caught on for him like most others that are far worse but if you go into the game knowing Unity is just horrible then you won't be disappointed, the renders and models are great, my only complaint is the save option, not being able to save a scene in the beginning to check other options later is my only complaint.
I can save before a choice, during hotspots and at map with no problems, just right click anywhere on scene to get back to save/load screen(granted the UI is not very untuitive for making that save). I do agree with your sentiment, go in knowing Unity sucks and try to enjoy the renders/story.

Litterly Chapter One, First Scene with the Doctor. At the End when she asked to make another Appointment and i can decide between, Certanly or I will think about it, i click on one of them and nothing happends, the Game doesnt freeze, nothing, the Scene doesnt continue. I wait and Wait but there is nothing i can do. I press and Press litterly nothing happends. Someone had the Same issue? Or nmaybe can offer some help?
I just replayed that scene with different choices and didn't get any bugs at all, and actually have never had a problem with that scene. Only issues I had at all on this release were a few lags/crashes on the map. Compared to last release its a marked improvement.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Need some help, I'm stuck.

After the short scene at home prepairing for the dinner party. Where have I pick up Claire and Jessica?

Edit: OK, found it. :rolleyes:

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Need some help, I'm stuck.

After the short scene at home prepairing for the dinner party. Where have I pick up Claire and Jessica?
After home scene you need to set up a scene at Winthrope office with his assistant

dantes

Jul 6, 2017
Lazin Great game thanks for the effort you put into it The problem im having is every time i get a story update (with the yellow info box ) my game freezes. i was able to get by it after the threesome w/jenny and claire by advancing the story through the progress screen but after winthrope "prey" update it freezes and i can no longer advance the story any ideas on what causes this because the game runs fine otherwise

Reactions: plrdls

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Lazin Great game thanks for the effort you put into it The problem im having is every time i get a story update (with the yellow info box ) my game freezes. i was able to get by it after the threesome w/jenny and claire by advancing the story through the progress screen but after winthrope "prey" update it freezes and i can no longer advance the story any ideas on what causes this because the game runs fine otherwise
Do u use the extra enabler for the game?
Had the same problem, but after reloading the game with original dll-file it worked fine for me.

Reactions: plrdls

dantes

Jul 6, 2017
Do u use the extra enabler for the game?
Had the same problem, but after reloading the game with original dll-file it worked fine for me.
i do have the extra enabler in there ill try it without and see if that works thanks for reply

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Decent game great subject matter Just one gripe

Please for the love of god cut down on the shakey cam

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes