3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys, I downloaded the complete ch 6 but stuck in the initializing page. Do I have to play from ch 1 and if I do, how can I find it? Do I have to be a patreon to try out the game? Thanks

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys, I downloaded the complete ch 6 but stuck in the initializing page. Do I have to play from ch 1 and if I do, how can I find it? Do I have to be a patreon to try out the game? Thanks
You should also download and apply the "Fast Fix" from OP.

scootz

Jul 5, 2017
hey man great game! although im a little confused on the progression. i just did the picnic with claire and jenny where they compete ... is that the end of current content? all the locations are grey and cant progress.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
hey man great game! although im a little confused on the progression. i just did the picnic with claire and jenny where they compete ... is that the end of current content? all the locations are grey and cant progress.
If you played well the step, you should have other storylines opened, with two more steps to be played after the picnic one.

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
Game keeps failing on me at the start even after applying the fix:

Log File attached

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Game keeps failing on me at the start even after applying the fix:

Log File attached
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I think, reading the log, that you missed some file in the Chapters folder. You should find there seven files named from CH01 to CH07.

merge11k

Dec 7, 2016
Chapter 7 part1.

Tried 32 and 64 bit versions. Donwloaded from patreon via last post link + all ch01-07 files into chapters dorectory (tried automatic and manual downloads).
After first hotspot click during intro game crushes with error. Log attached.

best regards.

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
Same, get an error as soon as I try to play the latest chapter. I was so excited about playing this, guess we gotta wait for a fix. :cry:

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes