3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
A part 2 usually needs a part 1.
I did that. Still got that same wonky screen. Running MBP Mojave 10.14.4

Sad thing is - I was a patreon supporter at one point until I found out how difficult it was to make this game run. Not nearly as bad as Culture Shock (Good lord is that a mess or what?), but still a task nonetheless.

U

User_32285

I did that. Still got that same wonky screen. Running MBP Mojave 10.14.4

Sad thing is - I was a patreon supporter at one point until I found out how difficult it was to make this game run. Not nearly as bad as Culture Shock (Good lord is that a mess or what?), but still a task nonetheless.
The white parts mean that you are missing specific files, I can only speculate why. Did you try the complete file?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I am running it on a MBP too, same OS. This is how I got it working. I merged the old and the new game. For this, you have to open the contents of the game and add Ch7 and CH7 manifest to the old chapters file. Then you overwrite the contents file entitely. That's how it worked for me, although it is not 100% bug free. Possibly I did not have the latest version of Ch 6 part 1. IIRC there have been some bug fixes on that one, and I may have missed those. I don't want to change anything now, however, because it cost me quite some time to get to this point and I don't want to loose anything.

It is certainly playable and enjoyable. The most annoying bug in my case is that I get black screens, i.e. only text and hotspots but no pictures, when using the scroll back or scroll forward arrows. Not in all cases, to make it more difficult to understand.

Another slightly annoying thing is that the stats suggest that I scored 100% in all the previous scenes, while I am certain this is not the case. I replayed some of them and was able to find new content. Which is nice, but I would rather know if there is something new to find or not.

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Dowloaded the complete game and got the "Initializing" stuck problem.
Dowloaded the fix and got "Sorry! An unexpected error occured".

Here is the log file :

Tipo: Exception
Condition: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
StackTrace: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,UnityEngine.AssetBundle].get_Item (Int32 key)
GameController+<PreLoadImages>c__Iterator7.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
<Start>c__AnonStoreyB:<>m__1(Boolean)
<LoadGameGraph>c__AnonStorey1A:<>m__0(String)
<GetGameGraph>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto_Internal(IEnumerator )
at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine(IEnumerator routine)
at GameController+<Start>c__AnonStoreyB.<>m__1(Boolean IsOK)
at GameController+<LoadGameGraph>c__Iterator5+<LoadGameGraph>c__AnonStorey1A.<>m__0(System.String got)
at Commons+<GetGameGraph>c__Iterator1.MoveNext()
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Dowloaded the complete game and got the "Initializing" stuck problem.
Dowloaded the fix and got "Sorry! An unexpected error occured".

Here is the log file :

Tipo: Exception
Condition: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
StackTrace: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,UnityEngine.AssetBundle].get_Item (Int32 key)
GameController+<PreLoadImages>c__Iterator7.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
<Start>c__AnonStoreyB:<>m__1(Boolean)
<LoadGameGraph>c__AnonStorey1A:<>m__0(String)
<GetGameGraph>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto_Internal(IEnumerator )
at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine(IEnumerator routine)
at GameController+<Start>c__AnonStoreyB.<>m__1(Boolean IsOK)
at GameController+<LoadGameGraph>c__Iterator5+<LoadGameGraph>c__AnonStorey1A.<>m__0(System.String got)
at Commons+<GetGameGraph>c__Iterator1.MoveNext()
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
This message means that you lack some Chapter content in the Chapters folder. In that folder you should have seven files named CH1 to CH7 and the Chapters folder should be side by side to the HappyMarriage.exe file.

I'm working to an improvement in the game engine so that it will verify file consistency and will automatically tell what lacks for the game to run correctly. I'll release it next week.

Reactions: FifouWeb

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am really liking the game, but it would be good if we had a little more distinction between hotwife and swinging I think. At the moment it is hard to see the difference because Jim seems to get involved no matter what choices you have made. I would prefer that Jim gets to watch and feel jealous, but still forced to comply out of his love for Jenny and desire to improve the business. This should be possible for the MFF scenes too, where he is forced to watch the two girls make out without being allowed to actively participate.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I am really liking the game, but it would be good if we had a little more distinction between hotwife and swinging I think. At the moment it is hard to see the difference because Jim seems to get involved no matter what choices you have made. I would prefer that Jim gets to watch and feel jealous, but still forced to comply out of his love for Jenny and desire to improve the business. This should be possible for the MFF scenes too, where he is forced to watch the two girls make out without being allowed to actively participate.
In the "Swinging, Cheating or Hotwife?" storyline your choices on the path start at the "A soft awakening for Jenny and Jim" step. If you replay the storyline from there you have the chance to choose your path between Swinging, Cheating or Hotwife. You'll see that what you're asking for is inside the Hotwife path (if I've done all correctly in programming the game ;)).

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
This message means that you lack some Chapter content in the Chapters folder. In that folder you should have seven files named CH1 to CH7 and the Chapters folder should be side by side to the HappyMarriage.exe file.

I'm working to an improvement in the game engine so that it will verify file consistency and will automatically tell what lacks for the game to run correctly. I'll release it next week.
Thx a lot, I will check my folder content asap.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
In the "Swinging, Cheating or Hotwife?" storyline your choices on the path start at the "A soft awakening for Jenny and Jim" step. If you replay the storyline from there you have the chance to choose your path between Swinging, Cheating or Hotwife. You'll see that what you're asking for is inside the Hotwife path (if I've done all correctly in programming the game ;)).
Thanks, I understood that, but after making the hotwife choice, i.e. filling the bar up, while making no swinger choices, we still get Jim's involvement in future scenes. For example, when Jim, Jenny and Jim's assistant (Claire?) go to the park together, Jim is very much involved. In my opinion, with a full hotwife bar, we should get to blueball him.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks, I understood that, but after making the hotwife choice, i.e. filling the bar up, while making no swinger choices, we still get Jim's involvement in future scenes. For example, when Jim, Jenny and Jim's assistant (Claire?) go to the park together, Jim is very much involved. In my opinion, with a full hotwife bar, we should get to blueball him.
There's one trick here. The choices you make in one storyline doesn't affect in any way the other storylines. You're right that at the picnic, Jim is involved with Jenny and Claire, but that storyline ("Only the three of us") is focused on Claire and how she relates to the main characters Jim and Jenny: no influence from the "Swinging, Cheating or Hotwife? " storyline.
Please follow for details on the game structure.

Reactions: Koulo077

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Ah, I see. I thought the choices were carried over into the other storylines. My mistake.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hi, I keep getting a freeze up when the wife is leaving the doctor's office. The doc wants her to switch to her practice. I hit Certainly, and it freezes. I tried putting in the fast fix, but that caused things to crash. Have you seen this before? I DL'd the game just a few days ago.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hi, I keep getting a freeze up when the wife is leaving the doctor's office. The doc wants her to switch to her practice. I hit Certainly, and it freezes. I tried putting in the fast fix, but that caused things to crash. Have you seen this before? I DL'd the game just a few days ago.
This is new. Can you PM me more details?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I get this after trying to load a game...
I downloaded complete edition... and a fix..
Game is buggy as hell

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes