3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
There are meters for those paths or are they a hidden variable that you don't actually see while playing? Furthermore, when achieving specific paths in prior updates and getting the scenes for them, they don't always carry over into the new content and instead the husband knows the wife was cheating when he didn't actually see anything (like what happens at the boutique). I see the lust meters in the new content though.
Yeah they are meters that pop up in the left hand corner once you get the quest/path whatever called something like "swinging, cheating or hotwife." I think it comes up after the scene with the taxi driver and Jenny and Jim are in bed the next morning and she starts to talk to him about the taxi driver stuff. I had to go back and replay with the full update to get them, the saved game from just part 1 didn't work.

Reactions: Koulo077

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am a bit confused by this game. Do choices made in one chapter follow over to the next? If so, does replaying to find all the scenes reset them?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Honestly, I don’t know. There seem to be some problems with it, and I don’t know if they have been solved.
If it’s your first time DLing it, you will need ch 6 complete anyway, since you don’t have the previous one.
Hope it works. If you get used to the somewhat awkward UI, it is really worthwile.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

I decided to start a new game and deleted all my previous saves from the Appdata/LocalLow folder.
I got to the stage where you have 2 choices when speaking with the black nurse at the Doctor's practice in Chap 1. Either accept or decline. If you decline the game says that an error occurred and exits. I played the earlier version of Chap 6 (half completed) and when you get to the same scene the game simply does nothing.

Has anybody had the same issue and if so how did you get around it. Or perhaps this is a bug that's been around for a while.

Regards

Reactions: TimaTHV

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Is it really so hard to play this game and find the ways to see all the CGs?
I would really like to hear your voices on this...:cool:
Since you asked for constructive criticism - I think its Bullshit :LOL: ...there, i summed it all up in one word. LOL Between all the errors O..m.. g.. I have 5 circles in Progress up top first 2 total green i guess all done, 3rd one nothing.. one save of mine has her picture of Jenny's face pointed down and the last 2 circles have one quest each. one of 3way at park and other with one girl and MC in bar/room and had to pick 3 words to say to max lust.
Even on cheating path, walking in on wife banging 2 guys... no option unless i missed it to just walk out. And then set some ground rules or have her phones GPS on all the time. :devilish:

Down to "Evenings and Morning" 57, 61, 63 -- 3 different saves Is that it?

Edit - Miss the old ways of playing this :cautious:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Just updated OP adding infos on Game Structure and Game Play.
If interested, follow .
Very good explanation of the gameplay in the provided link. Necessary for new players and for those who forgot about it. You made a very unique UI. That is a good thing, but it can be difficult because it’s not like any other game I know. And we tend to do what we are used to.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I have downloaded the part 2.. the update esentially, and when I try to play the game.. only the hourglass cursor is at the screen and I cant load my saves... what do I do?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes