3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Everytime I paste the Assembly C-sharp file in the Managed folder which is the fix for CH6 freezing , The game force exit in the menu creating a log txt file. Please help !

3xtr3m3d

Nov 3, 2017
downloaded complete version and i can't go pass jim and juliette meet at the bar scene.. whatever i choose progress is 69.

is that normal?

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
One humble suggestion - the game RAR seems not to be organized within a root folder. Normally I just extract a game to '<drive letter>\program files' and it creates the Game folder (Example 'Happy Marriage' in this case) and puts all the file in the correct path. i.e <drive letter>\program files\Happy Marriage".

I am lazy, and did not at first notice that instead WinRar extracted everything to the root '<drive letter>\program files'. I had to manually create 'Happy Marriage' folder under the root then move the 4 files and folders the RAR created in the root into the new game folder.

I know it was my fault - ebkac error all the way - but structuring the RAR file to include the game folder would help protect idiots like me from ourselves and perhaps cause less questions.

Looking forward to playing now that the files are in the right places.

Reactions: lilindie

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
How'd y'all get the complete "hotwife" bar before entering the storyline with Bridgette, Claire and Jim? Because I completed the Hotwife bar within the storyline (it was about 4/5 full when I entered), and yet it still played out like the Swinger outcome. I assume you have to complete the bar before entering the storyline...

This was with the "complete" chapter 6.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes