3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm a little confused about those hotspots - when I click on them (ie. "closeup") the next scene is just a blink and there is a new one right after. It seems like I am skipping something (although it wasn't my intention). Has anyone experienced that too?
Are you sure you're using the last version of the game. I fou8nd and corrected that bug in the last version.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I just tried the "fast fix" and got a log text with the following error message:

Tipo: Exception
Condition: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
StackTrace: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,UnityEngine.AssetBundle].get_Item (Int32 key)
GameController+<PreLoadImages>c__Iterator7.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
<Start>c__AnonStoreyB:<>m__1(Boolean)
<LoadGameGraph>c__AnonStorey1A:<>m__0(String)
<GetGameGraph>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto_Internal(IEnumerator )
at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine(IEnumerator routine)
at GameController+<Start>c__AnonStoreyB.<>m__1(Boolean IsOK)
at GameController+<LoadGameGraph>c__Iterator5+<LoadGameGraph>c__AnonStorey1A.<>m__0(System.String got)
at Commons+<GetGameGraph>c__Iterator1.MoveNext()
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
I think you're lacking some files in the chapters folder. Please verify it.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Honestly the combination of chapters and storylines is convoluted. Even though this is chapter six, storylines 1 & 2, which start the game, are still not and cannot be completed. It just says, "Play the game more to unlock." And that's just storylines 1 & 2.

As a player, you don't know which storylines are still unfinished, which storylines are still waiting for you to trigger something, and which are behind a Patreon lock. You end up playing until you reach a point where there's nowhere else apparent to go and you have say 3-6 storylines which all tell you to play more to unlock. So you're left going ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Got it. I'll try to make these aspects more clear!

Reactions: Koulo077

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
maybe i'm stupid but i don't know how save the game...
Click right mouse button. Six buttons will appear; pass the mouse over them to discover what they do.
By clicking the right mouse button again the buttons will disappear.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
A few other issues you may want to look at. On the cheating path, Jim doesn't know what happened at the clothing store with Jenny. However, it's brought up a couple of times later in discussion between them and the dialogue indicates that she had a threesome which he knew about. I know that happens on the other two paths but on the cheating path Jim knows nothing and Jenny never volunteers what happened with the store clerk so that needs to be fixed.

Also, you may want to lock the paths once you reach 100% in one of them. I'm not sure what to expect but I reached 100% in one path and started accumulating points in another and I'm wondering what happens when you have equal or high points in multiple paths. Not every choice has all 3 paths represented so you're naturally going to accumulate points in more than one path. I didn't run into a problem with it but I'm wondering how that will affect the game down the road and if it's possible to stay on one path.

Finally, a minor bug, but during Jim's threesome in the office without Jenny present, one of the girls briefly uses Jenny's face for dialogue. Thanks for responding to feedback and I look forward to chapter 7.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Good, because I only had the scene in the park with Claire and Jenny. After that there are no glowing spots and I cant find any new content :( Maybe bc I used a save from the last version?

Edit: Tried a new playtrough and got a gamecrash error at the office with claire and jenny anf the first threesome.

Code:
Condition: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
StackTrace: GameController+<WaitTilCurrentNodeIsLoaded>c__Iterator8+<WaitTilCurrentNodeIsLoaded>c__AnonStorey1D.<>m__0 ()
UnityEngine.WaitUntil.get_keepWaiting ()
UnityEngine.CustomYieldInstruction.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

System.tackTrace:    at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
   at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
and next in the shop on cheating path

Code:
Condition: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
StackTrace: GameController.Update ()

System.tackTrace:    at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
I used the full version DL + hotfix.

And In general it is way to hard to understand what how to get a specific path. Edit: Just loaded another save and saw the new bars ... thought the points in the one working new scene where just in that ... ^^

I dont want multiple plays in one go. I like to keep a route and try another on in the next run. For quick play this is still a bit to slow (compared to renpy games) but the arrows are a good thing.

I think I wait for a fixed version ... ^^

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Mac version (the final 6 chapter) is bugged beyond use. Selecting any section brings you to a white screen with Face Icons.

Mar 29, 2018
Now I haven't actually devoted that much time about the plot and the details that each scene have but I did understand the general scenario storywise. Now the game seems solid and I totally admire when people use engines like unity to create VN games since it's more complicated but in the meanwhile has more advantages than other (ex. Ren'Py). The thing is though that most games with Unity feel clanky and laggy and this game is no exception. I don't mean anything huge lag related but the transition from photo to photo, the UI and skip/back buttons are not as responsive as they should be when compare to a Ren'Py game. I don't think there is any way to fix this and is totally not your fault since most games have that problem with Unity.
The advice that I'm gonna give you are two things that you should definitely implement in the future:
1. Create a gallery with all sex scenes and dialogs (when unlocking each one of them)... Especially since the content of the game can't be extracted through AssetsBundleExtractor. I think that's the most important to every game since most of the people that are playing this game are here for the catering rather than gameplay and not allowing them to revisit your content is borderline criminal xD
2. Time is of the essence. What I mean by that is that you have to definitely create a bullet style hint's to what is required to view the other paths under each event within the game especially since I found your walkthrough difficult to follow even if I understood what you talked about. (I know it will be time-consuming but I think its important to have this).
Another thing would be to create a double click feature for the characters event since I find dragging each character to a single spot meaningless and time-consuming and lastly make a status to the upleft corner of the storyline status. What I mean by that is if all storylines are "accessible" (doesn't matter about the events if they are completed) to show a Status: Completed or Status: Ongoing/Incomplete (I know that there is a notification on top left but I believe that would be more noticable)
That's all the constructive criticism that I was able to advise you. I think if you implement those things that they will certainly elevate your game! On one hand, when I saw that you had 60 patrons I was confused since the CG/Plot are great for the fetishes that you provide but on the other hand, I understand that people find it difficult to follow the different outcomes of the story. That's the most terrible thing about multiple path games... the CG gets wasted some times since people are not willing to play each one of them, but with a little boost as I told you I think they won't be us reluctant to try it! Lastly, try to restrict not to make more outcomes than 3. I think they get tiring for each event (not talking about different storylines). Btw props for the progress page really helpful! and the clean UI. Compared to other ones your game is really tidy.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well....I officially feel stupid. That wasn't the full update that I was trying to play:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I've only played the park picnic scene and there are no longer any yellow location dots. I completed the park picnic scene and got a green check but it says that I've only completed 63% so I must be doing something wrong.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
the cheat/swing/hotwife meters
There are meters for those paths or are they a hidden variable that you don't actually see while playing? Furthermore, when achieving specific paths in prior updates and getting the scenes for them, they don't always carry over into the new content and instead the husband knows the wife was cheating when he didn't actually see anything (like what happens at the boutique). I see the lust meters in the new content though.

Is it really so hard to play this game and find the ways to see all the CGs?
It's not difficult but it can be slightly confusing as to what's going on when players choose a specific path from previous updates but it isn't reflected in their save files in the new content. The rollback and ability to replay storylines is definitely a good way to correct that however. Polish that up a bit in further updates so prior choices people make reflect as such in any new content. That way, whatever path the player is following is clearly defined instead of suddenly being a completely different one in said new content you release. If you choose the cheating path, you definitely don't want new content to lead into a swinger's path (unless you make the necessary conversation choices) when the spouse in question didn't inform the other nor was the act witnessed by the one being cheated on. For example, the footjob the husband got under the table. He told the wife about it but what if he hadn't? That would mean the wife shouldn't discuss it at all later on. This is an issue happening with the boutique from prior updates, players are choosing the cheating path and they're getting the swinger path basically afterward when she didn't tell the husband nor does he witness it happening. I'm guessing that's more an issue with variables not triggering properly? So long as people keep reporting such bugs to you, you'll be able to correct them.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes