3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, must to say the update works for me in both ways, incremental and complete.

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Ops... so it's not a problem of "Complete" or "Incremental" update.
Can you please upload a zip of the contents of the folder: C:\Users\<<your user name>>\AppData\LocalLow\LazingInTheHaze\Happy Marriage

where <<your user name>> is your computer user name
Only thing i have in there is an empty Crashes folder

Edit: I can only get it to work if i do the fix posted previous page

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
so many bugs in this game that it makes July 4th firework a joke.
Sorry mate, but this time I think I must answer to your assertion.
The game is NOT full of bugs. So many players are playing it without any problem!!

Someone is experiencing a strange behaviour related to a particular combination of the game settings and the computer the game is running on. This is possible in computer science... and that's why I'm following these players trying to discover what's happening.

I apologize for the outburst.

Reactions: patrickB

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sorry mate, but this time I think I must answer to your assertion.
The game is NOT full of bugs. So many players are playing it without any problem!!

Someone is experiencing a strange behaviour related to a particular combination of the game settings and the computer the game is running on. This is possible in computer science... and that's why I'm following these players trying to discover what's happening.

I apologize for the outburst.
It's the empty C:\Users\<<your user name>>\AppData\LocalLow\LazingInTheHaze\Happy Marriage folder that is causing the problem, I mentioned in my previous post #825 as a suspicion. I just went in and removed my data from there and now I'm getting stuck on initialization again. Put the data back and it works.

robinpanda

Jun 29, 2018
i am still unable to get it to work, :(.
its hard to use brain and get games fix when it comes to these sort of games, we are thinking with our cocks not brains :(

its stuck on initializing. i did clear our the founder in appdata.

Reactions: NightShadeX

robinpanda

Jun 29, 2018
i have the same Problem! Stuck on "Initializing" with complete version
i did downloaded it in two parts again , extracted in two folders ,
copy content of part2/chapter to part1/chapter
and it is working now.

deleting that appdata thing didnt work for me, again its hard to use bairn in these sort of games

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
i am still unable to get it to work, :(.
its hard to use brain and get games fix when it comes to these sort of games, we are thinking with our cocks not brains :(

its stuck on initializing. i did clear our the founder in appdata.
i have the same Problem! Stuck on "Initializing" with complete version
The empty folder seems to be the issue, at least for me. More specifically it's a single file: plState.lih. If I removed that file, it sticks on initialization, if I put it back in, it works fine. Part 1 by itself doesn't have this problem, I can delete that file and it will start. Once I update with part 2 or use the complete one recently uploaded, it gets stuck on "initializing" without that file. Once I put the file back in, it works.

Try unzipping this file (plState.lih) into C:\Users\<<your user name>>\AppData\LocalLow\LazingInTheHaze\Happy Marriage
and see if it works for you then.

The problem with only copying the chapters folder from part 2 to part 1, is that you miss out on some things. Like the rollback/skip arrows, the cheat/swing/hotwife meters, and some other content. I didn't get those when just copying only the chapters folder over. They show up once I got the complete version working, or the fully updated part 2 into part 1 when using the separate downloads.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
The empty folder seems to be the issue, at least for me. More specifically it's a single file: plState.lih. If I removed that file, it sticks on initialization, if I put it back in, it works fine. Part 1 by itself doesn't have this problem, I can delete that file and it will start. Once I update with part 2 or use the complete one recently uploaded, it gets stuck on "initializing" without that file. Once I put the file back in, it works.

Try unzipping this file (plState.lih) into C:\Users\<<your user name>>\AppData\LocalLow\LazingInTheHaze\Happy Marriage
and see if it works for you then.

The problem with only copying the chapters folder from part 2 to part 1, is that you miss out on some things. Like the rollback/skip arrows, the cheat/swing/hotwife meters, and some other content. I didn't get those when just copying only the chapters folder over. They show up once I got the complete version working, or the fully updated part 1 into part 2.
Mate you're so precious!!! Thanks to your previous post I found the f...ing bug!!!
Just upates the OP with a Fast fix that should solve the problem.

Reactions: LordofEntropy
D

Deleted member 684203

Some people complain that there is too much action in HM. If one wants to play a slow moving game do not click on the hotspots. Or click on a couple only for a halfway experience. Most actions have 3 outcomes based on the number of hotspots one clicks.

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
When you move the game back to the previous screen, an error pops up.
The logs.txt file is:
Tipo: Exception
Condition: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
StackTrace: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int32].get_Item (System.String key)
imgFramesHandler.CrossFade (System.String NextNode, Single decimalsPerSecond)
GameController.PlayNode (Boolean IsStartingGame)
GameController.StageToPlayNode (Boolean IsStartingGame)
GameController.set_CurrentNode (.GameNode value)
GameController.set_CurrentNodeKey (System.String value)
GameController.ProceedTo (System.String ToState)
GameController.Update ()

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes