3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

3xtr3m3d

Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys, how do you know whether you reached the current end of the version 1.06 Chapter 6 Part 2

im not seeing any yellow spots now

299772 299773 299774

Jansen

May 8, 2017
So i just played the part 2 of the update and i only got to have a threesome but No scene with the hot wife ???

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
In the talk between jenny and juliette, watch the stats. Jenny highest lust, Juliette highest lust or both equal lust give different scenes.

Same with the game at the picknick.

Only at the interview between Jim and Juliette I seem to miss something.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
goobdoob
And you will not prompt in what the reason can be?
On the main page writes initializing ..., waited 10 minutes and nothing, the game does not start?
Sorry, dude, I'm on a Mac. I can't help with the win64 version.

totum324

Aug 3, 2017
Guys, I finally got on with the stories.

After several attempts, I did the following:

1. Extract Part 2 separately into a new folder.
2. I copied and replaced the two files from the CHAPTERS folder (ch07 and ch07.manifest) to the folder of the same name in the previous version (CH6 part 1).
3. Likewise, I copied the entire "HappyMarriage_Data" folder from Part 2 and replaced it fully in Part 1.
4. And finally, I did NOT replace the game (exe) file and neither UnityPlayer.dll.

Sorry for anything, because I do not know if it should be so complicated, but it was the only way I was able to continue.

Reactions: patrickB

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Guys, I finally got on with the stories.

After several attempts, I did the following:

1. Extract Part 2 separately into a new folder.
2. I copied and replaced the two files from the CHAPTERS folder (ch07 and ch07.manifest) to the folder of the same name in the previous version (CH6 part 1).
3. Likewise, I copied the entire "HappyMarriage_Data" folder from Part 2 and replaced it fully in Part 1.
4. And finally, I did NOT replace the game (exe) file and neither UnityPlayer.dll.

Sorry for anything, because I do not know if it should be so complicated, but it was the only way I was able to continue.
when I do the step2, the game can start. but after I do the step3 ,the game keep showing the initialzing screen

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
It was what happened to me, the same thing.
But did you do step 4? That was where it worked for me.
the step 4 is not replace ,right? so do the step3 and do the step3&4 is the same. not work.
by the way,after do step 2 the game can start but I don't know if I can play the new contents

totum324

Aug 3, 2017
the step 4 is not replace ,right? so do the step3 and do the step3&4 is the same. not work.
by the way,after do step 2 the game can start but I don't know if I can play the new contents

In step 3 you replace. In 4, NO.
Is not the same thing.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
In step 3 you replace. In 4, NO.
Is not the same thing.
I don't know what you mean. the game (exe) file and UnityPlayer.dll is not in the HappyMarriage_Data folder.
so “only replace the HappyMarriage_Data like step3 “ and "replace the HappyMarriage_Data but not replace game (exe) file and UnityPlayer.dll like step3&4" is the same, is it right?

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Hey guys I want to try this but before I want to know that this game is not similar to project hot wife..where husband is forced to share his wife..I want a game like adventurous couple where both partners enjoy the life

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
Unfortunately after opening the game the main game window gets stuck at "initializing...". I tried several things including lower the graphics settings and running the app as administrator. Nothing yet.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes