3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I Get this screen in a boutique when Jenny is about to give a BJ to that guy.. and it goes white... and later on Jenny talks about threesome in the boutique.. Is this a case with everyone else, or is it just me?
Why cant I access the scene
View attachment 294994
can you post the screen just before the white one, so I can find the point and can double check?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
can you post the screen just before the white one, so I can find the point and can double check?
the white screen solved itself somehow... But now for some reason I dont get the scene where he cums in Jennys mouth nor do I get 3some...(which I never got yet).. *just a quicknote, now instead of white screen I get a short animation where Jenny just licks that designer dudes dick and thats when that bald cunt comes and ruins everything..

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Just DL'ed it, but I can't get it working on my mac, unfortunately. Would you consider to make a full working version, in stead of an update? I could not get it merged with my old version.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
goobdoob Is there a PC? otherwise she doesn't want to work either, constantly writes initializing ...
Permission Fixer fixes Mac/Linux executable permissions (like Windows ACLs). WinRAR and 7zip don't preserve those; zip utilities do.

armslev

May 17, 2018
goobdoob
And you will not prompt in what the reason can be?
On the main page writes initializing ..., waited 10 minutes and nothing, the game does not start?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the torrent for Ch.6 Part 2 ,enjoy it (some ads and links sites added)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jansen

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
this is the torrent for Ch.6 Part 2 ,enjoy it (some ads and links sites added)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uch... again... I release on Patreon and in no more than few hours it's already on other sites that makes money with my work.
At least I hope this is because the game is of interest to many people... meaning that my work is giving something good to many people... :cautious::unsure:

I'm going to update OP...

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Uch... again... I release on Patreon and in no more than few hours it's already on other sites that makes money with my work.
At least I hope this is because the game is of interest to many people... meaning that my work is giving something good to many people... :cautious::unsure:

That sucks :(

I use to provide the game of Nickfifa , he contacted me here and ask if i could delay the release a bit.
So I did :p

It's a good game man! keep up the good work!!!

Reactions: blink66

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018

I know it sucks but in the end this will give more exposure to your game and spread the word so to speak. You deserve more patreons, this game is in no way a bad game but it takes time for people to notice.. Keep up the great work!

D

Deleted member 1369613

Great! Those women are so damn sexy and I love the no blueball gameplay. The not slut not prude females work really well on Happy Marriage. Always something new going on. So many choices as well. Coding this game must be hell. Piracy for a pirate forum is just alt-publicity. Keep going.

Reactions: patrickB

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Great! Those women are so damn sexy and I love the no blueball gameplay. The not slut not prude females work really well on Happy Marriage. Always something new going on. So many choices as well. Coding this game must be hell. Piracy for a pirate forum is just alt-publicity. Keep going.
Thanks mate and forgive me for this perhaps stupid question (remember I'm not native English): what do you mean with "no blueball gameplay" ?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I know it sucks but in the end this will give more exposure to your game and spread the word so to speak. You deserve more patreons, this game is in no way a bad game but it takes time for people to notice.. Keep up the great work!
It worked. I upgraded my pledge on patreon. And I can add to this that I have experienced that the dev gives excellent support to his patreons. Even if they fuck things up themselves. (y)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Thanks mate and forgive me for this perhaps stupid question (remember I'm not native English): what do you mean with "no blueball gameplay" ?
Hi Question,

I just DL part 2 that you put in the OP ( THX for that!) but when i wanne play evry scene is just white img. I don't get a error tho.

I see the text that you wrote but no scene and i can't click to see next screen ect.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes