3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
The moment you say for the crash is when the animation is played. Perhaps is a problem of video encoders. The animation is in MP4 format. Please, verify if that you have the correct video decoders for that format.
Thanks for the info. I'm quite bugged about this because I've reached up to that point in the game without issues (is this the first video you get to see since the first chapter?).

I'm running the game under Linux through Wine (there are dozens of us, dozens I tell ya!). I have the K-Lite Codec Pack installed as well and all other Unity and Ren'Py games' videos play just fine with KCP. Is there any way to skip the video or fix this issue altogether?

@LazingInTheHaze I've found this comment saying that mp4 is just not internally supported by Unity on Linux, unless you specifically build the project for Linux (in which case the building is in charge of properly transcoding the video). I guess that unless you ever get to build for Linux, us (the Linux users) are screwed.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Is there a way to get a different outcome on the Cheating, Hotwife, Swinger path? I tseems no matter which options I try it always ends up the same way

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I strongly suggest you to use the new Intel/Nvidia denoisers (they're free) instead of blurring out everything! :D

I don't understand, I'm stuck after the scene "Jenny moves to Jim's office for a surprise". When I hover on a character, no one has anything to say.
PS: okay, you can go ahead through the title menu.

This game is really slow paced until now. I'd like to scroll it to see if I like it before actually playing it, but there's a risk of my breaking my right index doing so xD
It would be nice to not have those hotspots, and, mostly, to have the skip function!

I know this is a po*n game, but I don't personally like when the character are so "sexually repressed" to fu*k everything that moves :'(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the info. I'm quite bugged about this because I've reached up to that point in the game without issues (is this the first video you get to see since the first chapter?).

I'm running the game under Linux through Wine (there are dozens of us, dozens I tell ya!). I have the K-Lite Codec Pack installed as well and all other Unity and Ren'Py games' videos play just fine with KCP. Is there any way to skip the video or fix this issue altogether?

@LazingInTheHaze I've found this comment saying that mp4 is just not internally supported by Unity on Linux, unless you specifically build the project for Linux (in which case the building is in charge of properly transcoding the video). I guess that unless you ever get to build for Linux, us (the Linux users) are screwed.
There's been a lot of work done by @cold_arctus in the Timestamps thread talking about running under Wine on Linux. Maybe he can help.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There's been a lot of work done by @cold_arctus in the Timestamps thread talking about running under Wine on Linux. Maybe he can help.
Thanks @goobdoob!

(there are dozens of us, dozens I tell ya!)
Maybe 30 or so... :LOL:

Yeah it is correct, that Unity's build-in video player doesn't support mp4 on Linux. The Windows build relays on Windows Media Foundation, which isn't 100% available in Wine yet! But progress is being made constantly by Wine's Devs.. The latest wine-staging version has a few new Windows Media Foundation updates for example.

However.. I don't know which video player Happy Marriage use: Either a third party plugin like AV PRO or Unity's build-in one.

AV PRO: Check the Games_DATA/Plugin folder if you there is AVProVideo.dll. If yes, install quartz.dll and devenum.dll via winetricks.

Unity Videoplayer: This one is tricky, because you have to use a workaround for this, which isn't very stable sometimes.

The instruction, and all needed things for the workaround, you can find in this thread (Unity Spoiler tag):
https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/post-1201295

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
@cold_arctus thanks man! awesome info!

The moment you say for the crash is when the animation is played. Perhaps is a problem of video encoders. The animation is in MP4 format. Please, verify if that you have the correct video decoders for that format.
I opened a Windows VM just to skip this scene, saved and moved back to running it on Linux. After skipping *only* that scene - everything (the next video(s)) worked just fine on Linux till the end of the release. Huh...

Anyways, I managed to get to the end of the release so thanks again and keep up the good work!

recor06

May 14, 2017
I am into games with female cheating (wife,gf.....) so i just wanna know if there is a cheating route and i mean only cheating no cuckold,sharing or swinging.

Reactions: numanumani

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
In my play Jenny got fucked by the sales guy in the store and hubby came later - but later in their bedroom they talk about how hot is were that he watched her getting fucked by 2.... :(

Edit: And the scene with Jims employees is bugged to. Picked all hotwife choices (Patreon walkt.) and he still fucks them.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
In my play Jenny got fucked by the sales guy in the store and hubby came later - but later in their bedroom they talk about how hot is were that he watched her getting fucked by 2.... :(

Edit: And the scene with Jims employees is bugged to. Picked all hotwife choices (Patreon walkt.) and he still fucks them.
After many comments, I found a problem withthe internal handlingof game variables. I'm fixing it. Expect to find the solution in the next release (coming soon...)

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Holy fucking shit Claire is annoying as FUCK in the party. What did she mean by protecting me from Winthorpe? Bitch you're not my mother, i'm an adult. Too many female characters imo and all of them bi, really? Winthorpe should be more of a menacing threat as an NTR trigger for Jim. Needs more tension and drama instead of FFM threesoms every other minute.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Tired of trying all possible combinations of characters to follow the story with the new system and not get anything. If it ever changes to something simple or someone puts a walkthrough here I'll play it again but while I'm leaving

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Tired of trying all possible combinations of characters to follow the story with the new system and not get anything. If it ever changes to something simple or someone puts a walkthrough here I'll play it again but while I'm leaving
Sorry mate you're feeling so bad. At which stage did you arrived? Perhaps 'veyou already seen all available content and you only need to wait for the next release...

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I Get this screen in a boutique when Jenny is about to give a BJ to that guy.. and it goes white... and later on Jenny talks about threesome in the boutique.. Is this a case with everyone else, or is it just me?
Why cant I access the scene

D

Deleted member 684203

I Get this screen in a boutique when Jenny is about to give a BJ to that guy.. and it goes white... and later on Jenny talks about threesome in the boutique.. Is this a case with everyone else, or is it just me?
Why cant I access the scene
View attachment 294994
Try lowering the resolution at the startup window. The 3some you'll get when you click the correct hotspots and you're on the right path. There is a WT somewhere in this thread.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Try lowering the resolution at the startup window. The 3some you'll get when you click the correct hotspots and you're on the right path. There is a WT somewhere in this thread.
I know but.. its just white screen I cant press anything

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes