3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I completed the Jim, Juliette, cafe scenario. I tried different choice combinations but did not get more scenes. I did fill the lust bar. I have a percentage about 70 I think for the scenario. Do we revisit this scenario later? I haven't played further.

Reactions: Koulo077

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I completed the Jim, Juliette, cafe scenario. I tried different choice combinations but did not get more scenes. I did fill the lust bar. I have a percentage about 70 I think for the scenario. Do we revisit this scenario later? I haven't played further.
You need extra code to full complete Cafe scenario

Reactions: Cicero72

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I copied the fix into the folder and now I get this on startup:

Code:
Tipo: Exception
Condition: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
StackTrace: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,UnityEngine.AssetBundle].get_Item (Int32 key)
GameController+<PreLoadImages>c__Iterator7.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
<Start>c__AnonStoreyB:<>m__1(Boolean)
<LoadGameGraph>c__AnonStorey1A:<>m__0(String)
<GetGameGraph>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

System.tackTrace:    at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
   at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
   at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto_Internal(IEnumerator )
   at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine(IEnumerator routine)
   at GameController+<Start>c__AnonStoreyB.<>m__1(Boolean IsOK)
   at GameController+<LoadGameGraph>c__Iterator5+<LoadGameGraph>c__AnonStorey1A.<>m__0(System.String got)
   at Commons+<GetGameGraph>c__Iterator1.MoveNext()
   at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I copied the fix into the folder and now I get this on startup:

Code:
Condition: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
StackTrace: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,UnityEngine.AssetBundle].get_Item (Int32 key)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

System.tackTrace:    at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
   at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
   at GameController+<LoadGameGraph>c__Iterator5+<LoadGameGraph>c__AnonStorey1A.<>m__0(System.String got)
   at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
You don't have the Chapters folder correctly setup. Be sure to have it in the same folder where the exe is.
Like in the image:

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
You don't have the Chapters folder correctly setup. Be sure to have it in the same folder where the exe is.
I got the same errormessage and the folders are setup correctly.
However, in "Chapters" there are only the two files "ch07" and "ch07.manifest", I think something is missing there. Or is that normal?
I downloaded the complete version from this site.

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
for me it worked just fine!
only some random black screens when i'm loading in a hot spot scene.

btw anyone with the Ch6 extra content code? ;)

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
There's another scenario that's missing. I hope someone can help me.
In order to unlock the "Prey" storyline, Winthorpe has to keep focusing on Jenny (the hotspots on the laptop) when he's in his office with his assistant. Unfortunately, there are no events that show up in that storyline for me so I haven't seen "Jim and Juliette meet at the bar".

Reactions: LazingInTheHaze

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I got the same errormessage and the folders are setup correctly.
However, in "Chapters" there are only the two files "ch07" and "ch07.manifest", I think something is missing there. Or is that normal?
I downloaded the complete version from this site.
The chapters folder should contain all files from CH01 to CH07, so you miss some files in your Chapters folder. If you downloaded the , you should find all necessary files there.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Is it really so hard to play this game and find the ways to see all the CGs?
I would really like to hear your voices on this...:cool:
Honestly, I don't think it's hard to find all scenes, it's just complicated to complete 100% and restaurant scene(Jim and Juliette), you already said we need the extras code, so the gameplay is not difficult.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
I'm a little confused about those hotspots - when I click on them (ie. "closeup") the next scene is just a blink and there is a new one right after. It seems like I am skipping something (although it wasn't my intention). Has anyone experienced that too?

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I just tried the "fast fix" and got a log text with the following error message:

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Is it really so hard to play this game and find the ways to see all the CGs?
I would really like to hear your voices on this...:cool:
Honestly the combination of chapters and storylines is convoluted. Even though this is chapter six, storylines 1 & 2, which start the game, are still not and cannot be completed. It just says, "Play the game more to unlock." And that's just storylines 1 & 2.

As a player, you don't know which storylines are still unfinished, which storylines are still waiting for you to trigger something, and which are behind a Patreon lock. You end up playing until you reach a point where there's nowhere else apparent to go and you have say 3-6 storylines which all tell you to play more to unlock. So you're left going ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes