3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
As you mentioned functionality, could you look at making dialogue progression available via space bar and/or enter keys. Obviously for choices and hotspots mices will still be needed, but it will mean less strain on them. I know lots of people like this ability, myself included.
Noted down for future releases

Sorry got lost between Jenny's thighs and didn't notice which chapter it was, but props to you. As you appear to be open to feedback, I'll start a txt file for stuff I pick up on.
That would be great. Thanks a lot. You can PM it.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Since the game went to a 'No Internet Connection' I decided to try it and have to say that I am liking it minus a few grammar mistakes here and there that I have noticed its a nice change of pace. I will suggest to take a look at the 'Hotspots' there is a few that I have noticed that are in blind spots and can not be seen and this is where there is more than one like the issue of the car flashback at the beginning I spent more time slowly taking the mouse over every inch of the screen looking for the second one as the one on the door is visible if you look its just the second ones that are not always showing up if at all so I am thinking that if this is not intentional then maybe a different color of the hotspot or making them darker?

Also on the description of hot spots make sure to add a line that explains if player sees more than one hotspot icon in the text box then there is more than one there are some that do not always get it or are in to much of a hurry to spend a few minutes on that screen ;)

That all said keep up the work and I am looking forward to see how this goes as you are one dev that at least listens to the feed back here and that goes a long way here in my book

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Since the game went to a 'No Internet Connection' I decided to try it and have to say that I am liking it minus a few grammar mistakes here and there that I have noticed its a nice change of pace. I will suggest to take a look at the 'Hotspots' there is a few that I have noticed that are in blind spots and can not be seen and this is where there is more than one like the issue of the car flashback at the beginning I spent more time slowly taking the mouse over every inch of the screen looking for the second one as the one on the door is visible if you look its just the second ones that are not always showing up if at all so I am thinking that if this is not intentional then maybe a different color of the hotspot or making them darker?
I know about the problem related the second hotspot in the car flashback; I thought I solved it... better to go back to code! :p

Also on the description of hot spots make sure to add a line that explains if player sees more than one hotspot icon in the text box then there is more than one there are some that do not always get it or are in to much of a hurry to spend a few minutes on that screen ;)
The explanation about more than one hotspot is there ("Pay attention to single or multiple hotspots."). Perhaps I should rephrase it if it's not clear enough. Note taken.

That all said keep up the work and I am looking forward to see how this goes as you are one dev that at least listens to the feed back here and that goes a long way here in my book
Thanks mate for you comments and suggestions.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@LazingInTheHaze Hello. I'd like to try your game, but it seem to be for 64 bit only. Are there 32 bit version of your game available somewhere? Or is it not the case?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
OK. I click on the first hotspot in the opening and sends me back to the main menu multiple times. What kind of crap is that? My times is best spent elsewhere and it is a good thing that I dont support you.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I cannot find the second hotspot in the scene in the car at the very beginning :( Pls help a little bit

Edit: Sorry, I found it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kekwe

Sep 29, 2017
for this game you need i9 9999k and ssd m2?
incredible effects of changing pictures that my PC can not normally load, without lags .... when you exit the game, my hard drive just died, I had to press restart

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
for this game you need i9 9999k and ssd m2?
incredible effects of changing pictures that my PC can not normally load, without lags .... when you exit the game, my hard drive just died, I had to press restart
Died or an overheat shutdown?
I have a 4 yo i7 laptop that is soooooooo overdue for a cleanout it'll heat the house come winter and it was fine with the game set to 1366, windowed and very high.

Gender of MC ?
You get to play as both husband and wife, though the majority of it so far is her.

What is the hell about this game ? only start end say 'bad end' !!!!
Is this during the tutorial, specifically the part about hot spots? If you don't click on the one between her legs, they look sad and tell you start again. TBH it made me giggle.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I know about the problem related the second hotspot in the car flashback; I thought I solved it... better to go back to code! :p

The explanation about more than one hotspot is there ("Pay attention to single or multiple hotspots."). Perhaps I should rephrase it if it's not clear enough. Note taken.

Thanks mate for you comments and suggestions.
Just so you know there are a few others after that scene that has the multiple that only one appears but a few times I came across a few that had none showing until i moused over them and more than a one in the doctor office that I never found But meh part of the fun i suppose ;)

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
Nice try but as you can't go back in your decisions like in many other games you have to save before every decision because the hotspots mostly dont do what they are expected to do.
One example. Watching the couple in the bus. At some point you can click on his mouth or the wife. The wife hotspot hint read "Jenny is curious" which indicates she would like to see what is next but instead she is thinking of her husband and the scene ends. This makes no sense at all. and there other situations like this

Reactions: yvb and Deathdawg
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes