3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Lets hope for NTR bro , honestly husband and wife only sex is boring when it comes to fantasy and games . In our real life commiting adultery is a sin , but inside a GAME I want the taste of what i don't want to see in real life
I second the NTR bit.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Seriously Lazinghaze ? no other guys or third party ? this game will be boring i think and will not attract many if it's just focus on husband and wife, they should go swinging or some optional other guys since it's a female protagonist, it will be boring if it's just one guy

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
No. It's a story about a marriage and how wife and husband can discover how to spice up their sexual life.
Sounds like a Good NTR story coming up for me
I like the game, its fun, but i really hope Jenny starts flirting with other men soon, not just hordes of other females
Yeah,not really into Lesbian stuff personally, a little more fun with other men would be nice, but hey,it`s only chapter 2.:happyblush

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Seriously Lazinghaze ? no other guys or third party ? this game will be boring i think and will not attract many if it's just focus on husband and wife, they should go swinging or some optional other guys since it's a female protagonist, it will be boring if it's just one guy
Well, good marriage is, of course!, without any ntr shit!
Otherwise it's either NOT good or NOT marriage, dear NTRbitch :D

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm pleased to hear so much interested about the story....

...FYI the last part of Chapter 2 should have given some hints on what will happen in future chapters... go back to Jim and Claire dialogues at the end of Chapter 2.

Chapter 3 will open up more on the arguments you're discussing...
I'll post some news about it on Patreon in few days :cool::p

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well, good marriage is, of course!, without any ntr shit!
Otherwise it's either NOT good or NOT marriage, dear NTRbitch :D
Have you played adventurous couple ? I'm not saying the dear wife will fuck another guy behinds husband's back. Swingng or atleast with husband's consent (netorase) is what i'm trying to say and not ruin their marriage. you get it now ?

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
in the walk through when it says doctors right nipple ;
does it mean right on the screen or the persons right nipple. because no matter what combo i tried it wont let me activate this sequence

Be careful to sequence

HS: Selena's right tit

HS: Selena's mouth

HS: Selena's left tit

if i click the right one on the screen it pitches it and then jumps to HS: Selena's Hair (only if clicked on Middle right side (I'm curious)

if i click the other one it ends the scene there and does not have the hair option

Folobo

May 23, 2018
Took a left from the Angelica's Temptation thread and arrived here.

That's like coming to a roadblock on the way to the circus and being directed to a lone sad clown holding a half-deflated balloon.

:disappointed:

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Took a left from the Angelica's Temptation thread and arrived here.

That's like coming to a roadblock on the way to the circus and being directed to a lone sad clown holding a half-deflated balloon.

:disappointed:
What do you mean ?
Is this game so sad ?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hey @LazingInTheHaze what do you mean in the walkthrough when you wrote the:(don't: negative effect)?

Edit:Nvm, deleted it once, went from the beginning and then it worked. Also loved the doctor and photoshoot scenes a lot! Keep it up. You're doing great so far.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

A quick preview on the upcoming Chapter 3.
Jenny and Jim decided to be more open to new sexual opportunities in the hope that with an improved sex life their marriage will pep up. So, we'll see how they open up to new opportunities...

...strange encounters when taking the taxi !!

...or unexpected discovers at the office ?

Nah... surely software presentations can do something!

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes