3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

tmv

May 31, 2017
@LazingInTheHaze today I played the game for the first time and used your walkthrough. It mentiones a scene with a dildo yet it does not trigger at either path's with me. Is there an extra requirement for it? I do use the code for the extra scenes.
Ans I like the game!

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Great episode! Love the renders and the models. Awesome job from the dev. Thumbs up! I reached 91% in the 3rd episode ... probably missed some hotspot. I'll replay it tomorrow for sure.
BTW, no problems for me while playing it

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
@LazingInTheHaze today I played the game for the first time and used your walkthrough. It mentiones a scene with a dildo yet it does not trigger at either path's with me. Is there an extra requirement for it? I do use the code for the extra scenes.
Ans I like the game!
Dildo scene is at Jessica's during or just after the telephone scene in Ch2 IIRC. To trigger it Jim has to prefer Jenny over Claire and Jenny has to make the right (bold) choices. I'll play through again and check.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Guys i dont if this problem is my PC only, but when i run this game for sometime (15 min), it consumes all my RAM, game crashes and i have to restart my PC. Great game but i have this problem. My hardware is a Intel i3 6100, 8GB RAM and Nvidia GTX 1050 graphic card.

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
Is something supposed to happen when you type in the extras code?
I've typed it in (from patreon's page) pressed enter, code just sits there, nothing happens, and no extras scene in ch2 happens?

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
I really like the look of the game, but half the time the "hotspots" don't seem to work. its a shame cause the scenes i keep missing sound hot AF

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I really like the look of the game, but half the time the "hotspots" don't seem to work. its a shame cause the scenes i keep missing sound hot AF
In Options you can make the hotspots bigger.

Bobdown

Jul 29, 2018
Hello
Can someone please tell me how/where do you input the extra content code for Chapter 2

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hi all. I read all your comments and i'm eager to answer all of them individually but this will take time for me since I'm on holidays and following the thread only by smartphone.
Thanks for all the comments, mates.
32bit version is ready but i don't know when I'll have access to a pc to upload it.

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
Still cant get the Ch2 extras code to do anything. I've typed it in the extras box in the main screen, i can see it, pressing 'Enter' afterwards does not do anything visible.
Restarting from scratch or continuing from a load does not have the Ch2 extras, any ideas on what i am doing wrong?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
in the Ch3 when i start the scene in Jim office it goes all dark and i can only see the dialogues, is there some kind of code that i have to put in

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes