3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is the wife able to cheat on her husband with another man yet ? This is the one game where I want the husband to get cucked !

Also I hope the guy to bang the hot wife is White, we have tons of trash where black dudes take the white female from a white dude.

I say it's high time to cause some pain to this interracial couple by making them second guess their union. And it should be every bit as savage as NTR with black dudes... I want the wife to say dumb crap like " man I can't believe I ever gave up on white meat, it's the best !!"

Rakger

May 25, 2017
Is the wife able to cheat on her husband with another man yet ? This is the one game where I want the husband to get cucked !

Also I hope the guy to bang the hot wife is White, we have tons of trash where black dudes take the white female from a white dude.

I say it's high time to cause some pain to this interracial couple by making them second guess their union. And it should be every bit as savage as NTR with black dudes... I want the wife to say dumb crap like " man I can't believe I ever gave up on white meat, it's the best !!"
LOL {:D

madbloke

May 4, 2017

Hmm, some of your wish may be about to come true.

Reactions: Rythan25

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Its an Ok game for a first playthrough, however the gameplay mechanics make it almost impossible to get a good second playthrough.
As you have to grind a ton of text you've already read, to get that specific point in the image you wanna click to unlock a scene or result.

I'd advise the creator to find a way to fix this, cuz its the only thing stopping this ok game from being a great game.

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
trying to follow walkthrough, but it makes no sense. After soft touching option no HS appears to take things further.

Reactions: Ray1021

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Although The game is great visually, There is no fluidity, your constantly looking for HotSpots! which unfortunately takes away any game pleasure, And skipping a frame where there is a hotspot becomes annoying, so you Load the last save game, to make sure you don't miss anything! I Do love the Models But what would be a great Plus is some animation Instead of banging away the Rub/fap icons I know the Dev has put Many hours on this (And it shows) All in all A Good game But with a few tweaks could be Awesome...

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Game gets better and better with every release,the only thing that I don`t like is,that on my gaming computer the game continues,but the screen turns black,you can only read the text,then I have to quit the Game and restart it completely,does that also happen to somebody else,or is it only me?.:winkytongue:

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Anyone got an imagerip of this? Or is there a tool to extract from the unity files?

Oh.. Okay, I've found a tool that lets me extract from the assets file but there's just a few random pics and shaders, and files for the hot spots and such. Guessing it still loads the pictures from a remote server. Surely that's costing a load in bandwidth?

Reactions: TobaiasR

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The Game gets better and better with every release,the only thing that I don`t like is,that on my gaming computer the game continues,but the screen turns black,you can only read the text,then I have to quit the Game and restart it completely,does that also happen to somebody else,or is it only me?.:winkytongue:
No problems with me. Perhaps you've some issue with the display resolution or graphic drivers.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes