3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
in the Ch3 when i start the scene in Jim office it goes all dark and i can only see the dialogues, is there some kind of code that i have to put in
Save the game,exit it completely,then load the game again,and load your saved game file and see if it works.

Sev'rance

Jan 31, 2018
From time to time the game crashes or the pictures remain frozen until a hotspot. I play in 1920x1080, ultra graphic quality and I am under windows 10 64bit pro, I don't think it came from my hardware.
AMD FX-8370, 4100 MHz
Asus Sabertooth 990FX R3.0
Radeon RX 480 Graphics (8 Go)
16 GB RAM

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
No, your Graphics card may not be powerful enough. Lower the screen resolution on loading to something that works. I think.
Thought it was something like that,will give the game a go on my other computers here and see if the Problem comes up.

khim0979

Apr 10, 2018
My progress for ch3 99%, but still can't trigger the extra scene..
could someone give a hint for extra scene??

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Had a quick go and had to keep restarting as I didn't understand the hotpot thing properly and there is no rollback.

Got the hang of it but shut it down. Its definitely one to keep an eye on but won't try again until its finished. Also, the walktrhough seems all over the place and personally I don't see the point in wanting to discover negative stuff, makes no fucking sense to me why its even on the game or it could be that I've misunderstood that part too.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Its an Ok game for a first playthrough, however the gameplay mechanics make it almost impossible to get a good second playthrough.
As you have to grind a ton of text you've already read, to get that specific point in the image you wanna click to unlock a scene or result.

I'd advise the creator to find a way to fix this, cuz its the only thing stopping this ok game from being a great game.
I'm going to take in full account all the complaints about the hotspots mechanics in the chapters. Expect some changes !

denzel

May 4, 2017
My first review of the game on the forum f95zone:
The game is very cool, thank you very much to the developer. One of the few games that has tightened me. Good CG and dialogues. But the whole impression spoils one big BUT: why does the developer in the game itself convert Texture2D from TextAsset (protection?) Because this conversion loads the GPU and CPU, as well as "eats" a lot of RAM. On my PC (i5-4440, GTX 1050Ti, 16Gb RAM) the game for all time passing three chapters "ate" about 6 Gb of RAM and all video memory 4 GB and cache. After all, this is not good. It turns out that someone with computers weaker can not play the game comfortably, respectively, because of this, the imprint on the game as a whole will deteriorate. And the person who paid for the game wants to play it comfortably. Especially it's not GTA 5 which on my PC works perfectly and does not "eat" so much resources. Due to poor optimization, a person will not pay donat to the developer. It's just a cry of the soul. Because I think that many would like to play in this wonderful game, but they are not allowed by poor optimization of the game.

Sorry for my english. I used Google Translate

Reactions: Bagger288

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
The Game gets better and better with every release,the only thing that I don`t like is,that on my gaming computer the game continues,but the screen turns black,you can only read the text,then I have to quit the Game and restart it completely,does that also happen to somebody else,or is it only me?.:winkytongue:
The game engine needs to preload the imags in memory in order to dislay them correctly; you can see a small "working bar" in the right lower corner of the screen when the images are loading. If you progress too fast it can happen the image is not ready when time to dislay it. I'll try to speed up the proccess in order to reduce probability of occurrence of this problem (multithreading goddam!!!)

Reactions: BeastMaster59

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
My first review of the game on the forum f95zone:
The game is very cool, thank you very much to the developer. One of the few games that has tightened me. Good CG and dialogues. But the whole impression spoils one big BUT: why does the developer in the game itself convert Texture2D from TextAsset (protection?) Because this conversion loads the GPU and CPU, as well as "eats" a lot of RAM. On my PC (i5-4440, GTX 1050Ti, 16Gb RAM) the game for all time passing three chapters "ate" about 6 Gb of RAM and all video memory 4 GB and cache. After all, this is not good. It turns out that someone with computers weaker can not play the game comfortably, respectively, because of this, the imprint on the game as a whole will deteriorate. And the person who paid for the game wants to play it comfortably. Especially it's not GTA 5 which on my PC works perfectly and does not "eat" so much resources. Due to poor optimization, a person will not pay donat to the developer. It's just a cry of the soul. Because I think that many would like to play in this wonderful game, but they are not allowed by poor optimization of the game.

Sorry for my english. I used Google Translate
Mate I thank you very much for the note you made about the memory consumption. Now I understand why someone had problems and I know what to change in the code to optimize it.
Thanks vey much

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes