3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Is something supposed to happen when you type in the extras code?
I've typed it in (from patreon's page) pressed enter, code just sits there, nothing happens, and no extras scene in ch2 happens?
You simply put in theextra code. At the right moment the game will use it to verify if yoy can access exrra content or not.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Mates, thanks to @denzel, I just realized there's a bug in the game that causes it to eatup memory as long as you play. I'll be able to correct it not before 19th of August.
In the meantime the workaround is to save the game and restart it after approximately every chapter.
I'm really sorry for this but had no time to test an entire run of all the chapters in a row...

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The game engine needs to preload the imags in memory in order to dislay them correctly; you can see a small "working bar" in the right lower corner of the screen when the images are loading. If you progress too fast it can happen the image is not ready when time to dislay it. I'll try to speed up the proccess in order to reduce probability of occurrence of this problem (multithreading goddam!!!)
Thanks for the Info,In the time being I will try it on some other computers with different Gaphic cards to see how it works on them.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok so I followed the walkthrough to the letter, and the doctor can't find her stethoscope and that's the end of it. Any ideas? No further scene with her even though the walkthrough suggests otherwise.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok so I followed the walkthrough to the letter, and the doctor can't find her stethoscope and that's the end of it. Any ideas? No further scene with her even though the walkthrough suggests otherwise.
Probably a mis-click somewhere, the scene is definitely there. Make sure you don't confuse left and right, it's easy to see something like "right nipple" on the walkthrough and click on your right instead of the girl's right :) And sometimes you'll have like 2 mouth hot spots in a row, but you want to skip one of them and just click on nothing. It's kind of easy to mis-click really, hopefully the developer tightens things up a little bit.

Reactions: Dyhart

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I followed the walkthrough and got the complete scene.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Probably a mis-click somewhere, the scene is definitely there. Make sure you don't confuse left and right, it's easy to see something like "right nipple" on the walkthrough and click on your right instead of the girl's right :) And sometimes you'll have like 2 mouth hot spots in a row, but you want to skip one of them and just click on nothing. It's kind of easy to mis-click really, hopefully the developer tightens things up a little bit.
Yeah because that's unforgiving. Geez. Honestly I have no idea where I went wrong because I skipped the hotspots it said to.

But at least i know it IS referring to HER right etc and not my right. So I can try again with reassurance later. Have to get ready for work now. :/

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I load up the game, enter the code, and start a new game .... nothing no extras. oh well, it just doesn't want to work for me.
If you play last version witj code from previous chapter it won't work. You need to wait for publication of last chapter code or play previous chapter with the code already published.

D

Deleted member 684203

Anyone got a WT on how to get Claire DP scene at Winthorpe meeting? Thnx.

EricTrump

Jun 25, 2017
I've run previous versions of this game, but for some reason I'm getting the incompatible with my version of windows error at start up (Same Computer, Still 32 bit).

ReaperGhoul

Apr 24, 2017
FUCK THE EXTRA CONTENT!!!! I replayed the game from prev. chapter etc.. and still no extra conent in that fking chapter 2!!!! And the fking hotspots are so fking annoying!!!! If u miss one u need to load ur saved game even if it was 30 mins ago!!!!

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
FUCK THE EXTRA CONTENT!!!! I replayed the game from prev. chapter etc.. and still no extra conent in that fking chapter 2!!!! And the fking hotspots are so fking annoying!!!! If u miss one u need to load ur saved game even if it was 30 mins ago!!!!
Bro, I feel for you but this is the Dev ‘s first go at a game so annoying s**t like this will happen. I am sure things will improve in future chapters.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I think the dev has made good progress from the first two chapters. I like the story, but not the mechanics so much. My tip is to save often and in many slots. This unfortunately doesn't help with immersion because you are constantly in the save menu.

I found each chapter after the first a little easier to negotiate, which is greatly appreciated. I was confounded by the hot spot maze in chapter 1.

While I don't particularly like the hot spots, I like the pacing they provide. I managed to get to 99% on Chapter 3 by playing thoughtfully and carefully and enjoyed it.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
As I said, if you want to use the extracontent code from the pr3vious chapter, you must run the game with ver 1.02 exe.
Anyway I'll change the way it works so that the extra content from previous chapters will be unblocked automatically when a new chapter is released.

Reactions: Keller
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes