3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
Having problems with latest version (1.10). Downloaded / updated all chapters using automatic process and got green ticks for all, but not recognised by program: still shows message about missing assets and other message "Get New Version" for chapters. Seems like program is "losing" link with downloaded chapters as when I restart program have to re-link chapter files. This is first update for a while where this occurred. Also can't play chapter 10 - no content. Tried playing other chapters, but get error message "Sorry! An unexpected error occurred. A file named Logs.txt has been created in the Games Folder. Please contact Dev supplying the file". Then game quits,
Very frustrating as can't play Unity version on Wine for Mac. Think it's something to do with running 64-bit and 32-bit apps on Mac.
Might have a workaround. Deleted app and reinstalled. Added chapter 10 from older version (right click app and select Show Package Contents and copy chapter 10 file to newer app). Chapter 11 still shows no content, but if you replay Chapter 10 you get new Chapter 11 game play. So far so good and worth a try.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Must say that I personally have, and still love the Devs work, the only thing that bothers me sometimes is that you have to put the persons together on the Map to trigger a new action scene, I sometimes get lost there.
Unity doesn't really bother me, and I also love that the Dev gives out regular updates, what I would really rather have in the way you play the Game, is if the Dev had the Game system like "My wife is a Star" where all you have to do is Pick choices,
I dont know if making the Game like that would be easier for the Dev, or if that would be harder, but it would be better for me that is for sure.
So if the Dev reads this keep up the Great Job, and like I said this is just my two bits.
Merry Christmas to all.

Reactions: LazingInTheHaze
Sep 10, 2018
Downloaded all chapters then unzipped. Got a heap of files with 'file' filetypes. I'll figure it out but the fact I have to put this much effort into figuring out how to play is a big red flag for either developer choices, OP instructions or both.

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
Downloaded all chapters then unzipped. Got a heap of files with 'file' filetypes. I'll figure it out but the fact I have to put this much effort into figuring out how to play is a big red flag for either developer choices, OP instructions or both.
Can you share oh wise one? I don't remember having this much trouble in the past, but my dumb ass deleted the game. So trying a clean install all I have are the chapter files with no real direction what to do with them.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
can anyone explain to me the reason Area.png for this error please? I state that I have all the chapters installed but it happens to me with the latest update

Sep 10, 2018
Can you share oh wise one? I don't remember having this much trouble in the past, but my dumb ass deleted the game. So trying a clean install all I have are the chapter files with no real direction what to do with them.
Download the chapter 11 zip which contains the game exe, run files and folder for the chapters(chapter 1 and 11 are already in there). Naturally you'd assume the next step is to stick the remaining chapter files into the chapter folder and away you go but I noticed there is a syntax difference between the two chapter filenames already in the folder and the ones that need to be copied over. CH and ch. This might not make a difference but sometimes code can be pedantic in regards to case. I tried simply copying the missing chapter files over and running the game then I get seemingly random chapter numbers that are listed as having incomplete files. The issues aren't chapter 1 and 11 so it's probably not case sensitivity that is the problem but on the bright side the game seems to have some kind of automatic internal downloader of the chapters so I'll try that for the error'd ones and see how that goes.

EDIT: Had more errors but i kept quitting then reloading and trying the automated download process until all of the check boxes/chapters were green. Seems to be working.

Last edited:
Reactions: brahsir

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
Download the chapter 11 zip which contains the game exe, run files and folder for the chapters(chapter 1 and 11 are already in there). Naturally you'd assume the next step is to stick the remaining chapter files into the chapter folder and away you go but I noticed there is a syntax difference between the two chapter filenames already in the folder and the ones that need to be copied over. CH and ch. This might not make a difference but sometimes code can be pedantic in regards to case. I tried simply copying the missing chapter files over and running the game then I get seemingly random chapter numbers that are listed as having incomplete files. The issues aren't chapter 1 and 11 so it's probably not case sensitivity that is the problem but on the bright side the game seems to have some kind of automatic internal downloader of the chapters so I'll try that for the error'd ones and see how that goes.

EDIT: Had more errors but i kept quitting then reloading and trying the automated download process until all of the check boxes/chapters were green. Seems to be working.
You are a scholar and a gentle person.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Finally a nice cuckold scene… it was very exciting, specially the Jenny's preparation and her dressing up!

Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
This is a nice game but from last update i can`t play before i click on the chapter and is starts donwloading now is breaks and gows direct to google i already donwload the chapter`s but still not working

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
You are correct, was not able to extract them either.. maybe dnSpy works or the other extracting tool :unsure: However, I'm to lazy to try them.
I can't use either of them, I can only ask the developer to make them accessible, it's terribily difficult to advance in the game, making the CGs accessible would be a good idea in my opinion. Among the various bugs and the difficult paths it's becoming frustrating to play this game.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes