3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
nice game but cant play it anymore despite the fact i downloaded from patreon those things i supposed to. cant load my saved games or even start new game. if someone can help me, be my guest

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
nice game but cant play it anymore despite the fact i downloaded from patreon those things i supposed to. cant load my saved games or even start new game. if someone can help me, be my guest
Are you using PC or Mac version? Does the game start at all? Can you see the main screen?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
i am using pc. the game starts but when i am on main screen i cant load a saved game or start a new
Can you see a green check mark on playable chapters? If not, can you verify to have the chapters folder inside the game folder? Besides you should have 11 files, named chXX (where XX is a number from 01 to 11), inside the chapters folder.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
if I download chapter 10 without earlier versions, will I be able to play? Do I need to have earlier versions?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
the new setting is amazing. who would thought that it works AMAZINGLY?! This new update is good - because of the new setting rather than using brain cells while the two hands are wet - those days were harsh and challenging. 2020 is off to a good start.

Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
this sucks until chapter 10 was ok since last updated i got to donwload all the chapters and then i can t play every time i got send to ch 01 not found

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am a bit confused do i need to download every single chapter in order to play the full game ?? and how do i install do just extract every single chapters into one directory ?

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
well... played this before and deleted it... wanted to try it again and wow.... i spend the time downloading 3+GB of files, all separate chapters... then download AGAIN as a zip file and extract them...... STILL no sexy time... as in i cant get it to run... it is missing something and i dont know what....

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
could we please get more mac dl link options then just mega? not many wanna dl a desktop app because our "browser cant handle the file size" bullsh!t...

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes