zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
How can Lyriel story be almost finished This is bs We finally get more content for her and now you saying her story is almost finished for her ? :WaitWhat:
It's just finished for the current update push. The dev updates each girls story separately so these last few have been focused on Lyriel, before that was Yona, and the next was supposed to be Cait but I guess that got changed in favor of some anniversary event or something:cry: Lyriel will have more story/sex stuff happen so no need to worry

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Naomi doesn't really bother me. Not my type, but doesn't turn me off. The Orc though... total boner killer. Just rendered the game unplayable for me.
perhaps a cute small goblin girl usually they also got green skin I don't think we need another muscle girl just my opinion and maybe adding in an optional which one you want to save the orc or goblin girl

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Naomi doesn't really bother me. Not my type, but doesn't turn me off. The Orc though... total boner killer. Just rendered the game unplayable for me.
Personally I look more forward to more Yona story. Reading that the next update(s) will focus on Cait make it easier for me to wait with playing them. The shy, inexperienced girl just doesn‘t do it for me as much as the other characters.

ZanithOne
Is there another character planned somewhere down the road?

Reactions: BeansAndToast

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
We got a Succubus, an elf, a mage girl, a pirate and now an orc girl...

Next we need a quiet ninja or samurai cat girl!!

Either that or a futuristic robot cat girl.

I just want my cat girls....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: helixfossil

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Personally I look more forward to more Yona story. Reading that the next update(s) will focus on Cait make it easier for me to wait with playing them. The shy, inexperienced girl just doesn‘t do it for me as much as the other characters.

ZanithOne
Is there another character planned somewhere down the road?
Cait got pushed back to June. They're putting some kind of sex lounge in instead since the games anniversary just passed. As for other characters, I think there was originally supposed to be one more but Zanith had second thoughts after the backlash from Yona. Last month, Zanith said he would make a decision on adding a final girl in a couple months and as far as I know that was the last it was brought up.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Cait got pushed back to June. They're putting some kind of sex lounge in instead since the games anniversary just passed. As for other characters, I think there was originally supposed to be one more but Zanith had second thoughts after the backlash from Yona. Last month, Zanith said he would make a decision on adding a final girl in a couple months and as far as I know that was the last it was brought up.
Sounds like overall bad news to me.

Anniversary celebration good and well, but I‘m not too big of a fan of non canon dream events. Especially if they detract from development of the main game.

Would be a shame if one last character wouldn‘t be added because people whining about Yona and how they can‘t continue a great game because of one character.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

Anniversary celebration good and well, but I‘m not too big of a fan of non canon dream events. Especially if they detract from development of the main game.

Would be a shame if one last character wouldn‘t be added because people whining about Yona and how they can‘t continue a great game because of one character.
Iirc it's not just the whining but also the general logistics of scheduling that many girls if he sticks to closed arcs rather than adding a random event every other patch.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017

I agree about the anniversary stuff. I was really looking forward to more stuff with Cait so when it was announced she got pushed back a few months I was pretty disappointed.

I'm a little conflicted on whether or not I would like to see another character. On one hand, I'm thinking the more girls the better especially if those girls are hot. On the other, I don't really want another introduction quest that delays the main story

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes